Reviews for Hellsing's NOES
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I'd like to say a word about Through the looking glass. Elves do not get reincarnated. Reincarnation has no place in his work.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Are the vita sanguis vampires you mentioned the chiropterans of the anime manga blood or not
ss4gogeta27 chapter 6 . 5/13/2011
Very good please update soon. The new Nightmare On Elm Stdreet was good but why did't they make it closer to it's roots so that older fans wouldn't feel alienated or like they were watching just an attempt to make more money off an older franchise ?
Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
As I said before, I'm loving this story :D it's true erotic horror. It's full of thrills and chills. One minute I'm getting all hot and anxious and the next minute I'm in a cold sweat and running to turn on all the lights in the house so that I'm not in the dark.

You're amazing. Compared to your Matrix story, this one is a vast improvement. And no offense to your matrix story but you have gotten better.

This is hot as hell and I can't wait to see how this thing wraps up. Good luck with your endeavors and I would love to see that omake :D EZB did an omake and he did just a fantastic job on that. Oh, if you're doing an anderson Omake, can you please have Anderson do fat bastard lines? For some reason I can never get enough of that.

ta

Master of the Boot
Metropolis Kid chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
Hey! I'd almost forgotten all about this one! Nice to see you updating again, and I wish you luck in your attempt to get this all finished up by Easter. :) This was awfully short though, and not much forward motion, I'm afraid. But at least we got a little more back story. And sometimes it takes a short chapter to get one back in the writing grove again.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Lion in the Land chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
So you succumbed to the author's notes, eh? Glad to see it.

I'm also glad to see you got tired of being stubborn regarding word count. Some is better than none, and this little snippet accomplished quite a bit of stage setting. Not to mention that beginning, which is just as sexeh as I remembered it. It leaves a lingering impression.

eyes of sin chapter 6 . 3/28/2011
i beg of you to bring me more of this wonderfull story!
Human With Angel Wings chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
great job
Lion in the Land chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
I am here to qualify a comment I made about chapter 4. Upon further thought, when I picture Integra's headkick as one of those silly, cartoony moments like Hirano does, I get it.

Lion in the Land chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
"However, there is not a man with a sack that works at the Organization that doesn't know Seras at a glance."

Hahaha - that one is a classique.

I found this chapter to be the most interesting yet. The investigation moves forward in a very logical fashion, and I'm quite riveted to the story now, anxious to find out how their going to get this Freddy fellow.

Alucard is sexy as usual with his arrogant confidence. The only thing I didn't like here was when Integra kicked Seras in the head. It just seemed a little harsh. But I do agree w/ her - when did Seras get so obnoxious? Wait a minute...is that Freddy messing w/ her?

Well, I have now reviewed Chapter 4 and await your request.

Lion in the Land chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Woah, very nice job on Seras's freaky dream. I also liked your explanation on the different type of vampires. This might be a stupid question, but in this story, is Alucard a Draconian vampire? He seemed to fit that description best, and he is, of course Dracula, so that would make sense. It's just that I've seen him referred to as Nosferatu mostly.

And I'm a bit confused as to the timing of Seras coming through the floor boards and not seeing her master - is this going a bit back in time? I suppose I'll figure it out in the next chapter or two.

Lion in the Land chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
Told ya I'd be back. ;) Many interesting things here. First, the way Freddy chose to spell out his message. Ew. Second, I get such a kick out of Integra relying on a Catholic priest for anything.

Was it the priest's uncertainty that allowed Freddy in?

And I'm off to the next chapter to see what's up w/ Seras's cut clothing.

Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Oh, a surprise :D I love those.

THis was a great chapter. It's all so serious but you include bits of wonderfully dry humour. Like how the guy was shocked by the sight of a hot woman and Alucard appearing even though he works for Hellsing.

Also great was how Alucard can be anywhere, just like Schrodinger. "Shit eating grin" was such a delicious descriptor for that one :D And I love how he can also be on WAl mart or Mars. I wonder if Mars is nice this time of year?

Anyway, awsome chapter and I hope everybody enjoys this as much as I do.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Metropolis Kid chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
I really liked this chapter. It was interesting, well paced and provided a lot of useful information... with a few dashes of humor here and there. :)

A couple of my favorite lines were when Alucard said, "I want to meet this Freddy, it will be fun." and "It's only a matter of getting him in MY dreams, Master." I'm not even quite sure why I liked them so much, but I literally laughed as I read both. And that doesn't happen very often; Fanfics seldom get a literal laugh out of me.

I also liked that you named your 'red-shirt'. And the way he acted around the vampires and responded to their unexpected presence was also pretty entertaining.

Anyway, I liked this chapter, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us next.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.

PS. Thanks for that little shout out at the end, wasn't really necessary since I've done little other than pointing out a few tense shifts. But I did appreciate it. :)

PPS. Please let me know when you've got the poll up; this is one poll I don't want to miss my chance to vote in. ;p
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Oh, how I love the idea of Alucard using Seras chasing a leprechaun as training. :D Very entertaining. The old box and twig trick, ey? But he sure is a feisty one.

I've never seen NOES. Never wanted to, so I was a little leery of this. But it's off to an amusing start. "mysterious sleep related deaths" Sounds promising... Oh, haha, when I first read that I thought it said "sheep related deaths." Well, if you're looking for anymore story ideas, there ya go. ;P

-LiLa

P.S. I'll most definitely be back for more - will probably take it one chapter at a time; that's just how I am. I'm sorry that I didn't realize sooner that you'd started posting a story. I thought I was set to e-stalk you, but apparently not. I'll take care of that right now.