Reviews for A Demon's Kiss
Myunghae chapter 4 . 11/14/2013
omg story is sooooooooooo good
Lunarius-Chibi chapter 4 . 9/12/2013
You as a Mom really is good kitten. This is a beautiful fic and I can't wait to see if you update in the near future. These two are my favorite pairing from Yami No Matsuei. Gods...watching that whole series had me going "KISS KISS KISS KISS...KISS ALREADY DAMN IT!" That series was such a freaking tease! And you portrayed them both wonderfully. I can't wait to see what their baby looks like. I think these two deserve a boy...if only to kick Muraki's ass if he tries to go pedo on the kid. Cause i seriously think the man is gay and pedo...but, his best friend is gay for him... : D
chikycoo chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
i liked it it was interesting and very detailed i have read a lot on fanfiction and not a lot are as detailed as this one it is a good thing it was like you were right there thou the whole story
LandDeathNote chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Pick up this story soon plz plz plz plz plz plz
setsuko teshiba chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
I SHALL AWAIT FOR YOUR UPDATE :D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely love this story and anxiously await your next update! As for writer's block, the only suggestion I can think of would be to listen to music that reminds you of the characters and go from there. I wish I could be of more help! Don't give up! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
plz have Hisoka become preg in next one
unknown chibi chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
i just luv this story. please continue!
Sweetrinoa chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Just wanted to stop by and say I love this story and hope that you find your inspiration to continue. Thank you for sharing your talent. :)
lamiabeauty chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
I really love this story, I hope you can continue it. :)
YamiMicaelaChevron chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
I really, really hope that you can continue this... I really like it and I want to see where this ends up.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Gosh it was great! Hopefully you can continue the story! 3
xSacredHearts chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Please keep writing this story! This is amazing!
The Animal Monster chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
OMG I really do hope you finish this one, I just love it. It's been a long time since I last saw this anime/manga but I enjoy it none the less . Love the diplay of power characters give out ;)
xXGilbert-BeilschmidtXx chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Holy-

Please. I am officially addicted to your writing. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU- You've got amazing talent, man. Like, awesome powers of awesome writing? I don't even know! But seriously, bro, please. PLEASE. But... You're a busy woman, so I can wait! :3