Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
Jana chapter 24 . 12/27/2015
Hey :)
I don't even know if you're still active on , but I just wanted to tell you that this was an amazing story. I've already read most of your stories and I'm going to read the rest of them soon. They are amazing and always make me cry. You're an awesome writer! Thanks for sharing your stories with other people :)
JD chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
One word. BRILLIANT!
Surprise Kitty chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
They do have a kid! And she IS a girl XD
Christine Angela Booth
Now that she's like three, she's way cuter than the baby they had originally playing her. I guess babies do get cuter and all that, but now she's ADORABLE! XD
Btw: I love your story. Great writing. This is definitely one of the better renditions of this plot that I've seen. Good-o :)
..Surprise Kitty..
mychakk chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
so sweet and them, loving and bickering till the end :D
mychakk chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Parker is love :D wish I had an older brother like him, alas I have only younger one, which i love much, btw, but a brother like Parker would be nice :)
mychakk chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
I really like the name you choose, usually I don't like people's choices, but yours is very good, it does fit a BB girl. Isabelle Grace. Nice, meaningful. I love Christine and I'm very happy they named their daughter that way in canon, but if they had another little girl, it should be Isabelle Grace :)
mychakk chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
nice labor scene :) liked that Bren admitted she wouldn't have anyone else's baby :) can't wait to see more about this :)
mychakk chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
yay! a kiss! :D and little BB is on her way! :D
mychakk chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
not cheesy at all, perfect for the tense situation :) loved this a lot
mychakk chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
whoa, I was suspecting something will happen to Booth, not that Bren will be in danger, gotta go to next chapter, like, NOW!.
mychakk chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
nice chapter, Bren is feeling insecure interesting
mychakk chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
oh, my... the names... I'm both happy we were spared the name calling yet a little sad (imagine the ones Bren would probably come up with ;) ).

But the chapter was very sweet :)
mychakk chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
aaaaaaand whipped! so, so whipped is our dear Booth :D I loved this carving talk :) so much like BB - bickering to the core yet of course he does everything she wants in the end :D
mychakk chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
of course he'll take the month off, dear Bren, and by this win your heart :D

nice chapter :)
mychakk chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
oh this was such a sweet chapter with them buying those cute shirts - the FBI ones were perfect, so Booth :) - only to end with such a mean cliffie - the baby have to be alright, but maybe Bren will allow Booth to stay with her all the time, now though.

off to next part!