Reviews for As Long As You're Mine
One word. BRILLIANT!
Surprise Kitty chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
They do have a kid! And she IS a girl XD
Christine Angela Booth
Now that she's like three, she's way cuter than the baby they had originally playing her. I guess babies do get cuter and all that, but now she's ADORABLE! XD
Btw: I love your story. Great writing. This is definitely one of the better renditions of this plot that I've seen. Good-o :)
..Surprise Kitty..
mychakk chapter 23 . 1/11/2013
so sweet and them, loving and bickering till the end :D
mychakk chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Parker is love :D wish I had an older brother like him, alas I have only younger one, which i love much, btw, but a brother like Parker would be nice :)
mychakk chapter 21 . 1/11/2013
I really like the name you choose, usually I don't like people's choices, but yours is very good, it does fit a BB girl. Isabelle Grace. Nice, meaningful. I love Christine and I'm very happy they named their daughter that way in canon, but if they had another little girl, it should be Isabelle Grace :)
mychakk chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
nice labor scene :) liked that Bren admitted she wouldn't have anyone else's baby :) can't wait to see more about this :)
mychakk chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
yay! a kiss! :D and little BB is on her way! :D
mychakk chapter 18 . 1/11/2013
not cheesy at all, perfect for the tense situation :) loved this a lot
mychakk chapter 17 . 1/11/2013
whoa, I was suspecting something will happen to Booth, not that Bren will be in danger, gotta go to next chapter, like, NOW!.
mychakk chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
nice chapter, Bren is feeling insecure interesting
mychakk chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
oh, my... the names... I'm both happy we were spared the name calling yet a little sad (imagine the ones Bren would probably come up with ;) ).

But the chapter was very sweet :)
mychakk chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
aaaaaaand whipped! so, so whipped is our dear Booth :D I loved this carving talk :) so much like BB - bickering to the core yet of course he does everything she wants in the end :D
mychakk chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
of course he'll take the month off, dear Bren, and by this win your heart :D

nice chapter :)
mychakk chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
oh this was such a sweet chapter with them buying those cute shirts - the FBI ones were perfect, so Booth :) - only to end with such a mean cliffie - the baby have to be alright, but maybe Bren will allow Booth to stay with her all the time, now though.

off to next part!
mychakk chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
such a sweet chapter :) I love your fluff :)