Reviews for Operation Wesker
shania chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
this fanfic so far has me cracking up
LMAO chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! AGAIN! YOU SHOULD UPDATE! Tis EPICNESS!
LMAO chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!
Bionic Pikachu chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Haha this is really good and funny. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Tarny chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
lol, I'm just a random passing through and reading peoples stories. I can't write at all my self :P. BUT this was AWESOME, teeheehee I can't stop laughing it was sooo funny. Please write more!

Tarny
Chrrriiiiss chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Yo sexy chica ;) Looks like all that nagging paid off because I finally came on this site to check your writing out. I'm just playing with you lmao!

Okay you weren't kidding about you being a Wesker fan girl. That's funny. Joseph is just getting all kinds of fucked up! Chris is a bit queer in here lol. Pretty crazy stuff! You da funniest girl EVER :p

You is awesome! By the way its Chris from the PSN. Peace out chica!
Project X chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Mmmmmm...I thought I reviewed this already...Guess not XD Can't remember anything any more. Well any ways AWESOME LOLNESS OF Awesomeness! Used awesome again cause I ran out of words.

But any way I read this a while ago and must of forgot to review...Silly me _

Any way I await more and welcome back.

From the insaneness that is falling sunglasses and Project X!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Poor Joseph your so cruel to him! i love the way Wesker Neighbor said that he always hear him say his prayer the 'right to be a god thing' UPDATE SOON! i waannna read more humorous stuff from u!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LMAO! I can't help but to laugh really hard.. man i love this! so hilarious! Tina your the best! lol, i need some tissue to wipe my tears of joy..
Col. Space Batman Esq. Md chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
One of my friends told me to read your stories and I have to say that it freakin awesome, I love it, you have the honour of being the first person to go on my favourites list LOL, I love it, I love it, I love it, I hope that you update one day.
Wind-Deity chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow, just wow. If I were a dude I probably bust a nut for laughing so hard. (my side is hurting) XD

This fic is beyond WIN! jajaja.

Well I look forward to future chapters. :3
Cheapy Mc. Cheaps chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
chris is gay?
Epic face jizz in my pants chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Zo my goodness, this beses the awesomeness
riridono chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
lolz - update soon, so funny
NocturnaGVC chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
wauw, so great fanfic, I really enjoy this chapters and more "the right to be god part" it's a complete philosophical concept xD, I hope chris won't make Albert has many headaches. and How many times joseph can die? is he the same as Claire (Heroes) with the ability to regenerate or He is just a secondary character and it doesn't matter if he die or not?uhm, I think it's the opcion 2 :P . and oh a full day with Albert Wesker? ay, Chris! lucky bastard!

I will be waiting for the next chapter

chau :D