Reviews for Operation Wesker
BettyBoo16 chapter 2 . 4/23
Hahahahahaha hahaha. I love the police cruiser part so much
shania chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
this fanfic so far has me cracking up
LMAO chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! AGAIN! YOU SHOULD UPDATE! Tis EPICNESS!
LMAO chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!
Bionic Pikachu chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Haha this is really good and funny. I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Tarny chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
lol, I'm just a random passing through and reading peoples stories. I can't write at all my self :P. BUT this was AWESOME, teeheehee I can't stop laughing it was sooo funny. Please write more!

Tarny
Chrrriiiiss chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
Yo sexy chica ;) Looks like all that nagging paid off because I finally came on this site to check your writing out. I'm just playing with you lmao!

Okay you weren't kidding about you being a Wesker fan girl. That's funny. Joseph is just getting all kinds of fucked up! Chris is a bit queer in here lol. Pretty crazy stuff! You da funniest girl EVER :p

You is awesome! By the way its Chris from the PSN. Peace out chica!
Project X chapter 2 . 9/24/2010
Mmmmmm...I thought I reviewed this already...Guess not XD Can't remember anything any more. Well any ways AWESOME LOLNESS OF Awesomeness! Used awesome again cause I ran out of words.

But any way I read this a while ago and must of forgot to review...Silly me _

Any way I await more and welcome back.

From the insaneness that is falling sunglasses and Project X!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
Poor Joseph your so cruel to him! i love the way Wesker Neighbor said that he always hear him say his prayer the 'right to be a god thing' UPDATE SOON! i waannna read more humorous stuff from u!
Shirahane Aikawa chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
LMAO! I can't help but to laugh really hard.. man i love this! so hilarious! Tina your the best! lol, i need some tissue to wipe my tears of joy..
Col. Space Batman Esq. Md chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
One of my friends told me to read your stories and I have to say that it freakin awesome, I love it, you have the honour of being the first person to go on my favourites list LOL, I love it, I love it, I love it, I hope that you update one day.
Wind-Deity chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Wow, just wow. If I were a dude I probably bust a nut for laughing so hard. (my side is hurting) XD

This fic is beyond WIN! jajaja.

Well I look forward to future chapters. :3
Cheapy Mc. Cheaps chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
chris is gay?
Epic face jizz in my pants chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Zo my goodness, this beses the awesomeness
riridono chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
lolz - update soon, so funny