Reviews for Flu Shot
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 4/13
That gave me a huge scare! But thank God she is going to be treated! I read about this disease and how it killed most of who died in the Civil War. So it really is bad, sometimes I wish these two characters weren't so stubborn! But at the end it worked out and she got his jacket!
RinGopie07 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
THAT WAS SO CUUTE! I. JUST. LOVE. YOUR. STORY. You write really good EdxWin fanfics :)
KMF2 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Holy crap this is amazing! Not only is the storyline great but it is extremely well written... This is the kind of fic I scour for, one like an actual published book, not text lingo
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Ahhh, that's what the title was referring to! This was a very cute little moment between Ed and Winry, and it was sweet to see Ed fussing over Winry for once, instead of the other way around, as is usual.
Maplefrost-232 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This...was...so...cute! SQUEE! xD once again, your characterization skills amaze me.
EverLilac chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was so adorable! It was really well written and Ed's concern over Winry was so frickin' cute! Great Job!
TheMistOfThePast chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
please please continue this ppppplllleeeeaaassseeeee!
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That is so adorable! Thank you so much for writing this! It's really well done! I'd even read a sequel to this is you were willing to write it. I loved the bit where 'Winry's fever worsened'.

-Ash
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Adorable. Thankyou
PAPERCROW chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love this! Perfect amount of romance; not TOO fluffy, and plenty of obvious hints. And for some reason, I've grown accicted to FanFics about people getting sick. LoL!

I just have one question... Is this first chapter all there is?

Thank youu! Love this! 8D

Jinx
it's simply me chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like this! A simple plot, yet full of emotion and whatnot that were portrayed in a completely believable way. awesome!
Akina chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
awww this one was so cute! it gave me a fuzzy feel inside! :D
Taiora Freak chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Unbelievable cute and lovely and well written! Amazingly done once again!
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aww..!

Ari chan
Pages Like Petals chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was so cute! Great job, I loved it.