Reviews for Beneath the Cover of a Book
Marie-Constance Quesnet chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love your Autor here! So well-written!
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Ahhhhh :)
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
who knew autor was so sweet like fakir when he cryed with her in his arms and i loved how he was going to get jealous or mad if autor saw her naked
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
and if that set him off, i can't imagine what dinner would be like... *evil smile*

i love this, i'm not all for autorxahiru, fakirxahiru (fakiru) is awesomer, but its still pretty cute. what about femiru... nah. anyways, this is awesome! 10000/10000
TheKittyRin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Aw... cute! (I loved the Fakiru hint at the end xD( Anyhow, this was really funny and perfect! Autor is such a gentleman! And Fakir... so in character :P Amazing story! :-)
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm taking your suggestions and reading this fic.

I like the way you set up the scene- Ahiru dozing off and then waking up to the sound of a tuba because of a concert. I like the idea of the concert.

Even though, the kid poking her is supposed to be mean, I couldn't help but laughing out loud when he said, "Hey duckie" for some reason. LOL

Ahiru's furious reactions to being poked I can see as being normal for both her and any normal duck.

Oh no! How awfully... MEAN of those kids. . Wanting to steal her pendant? Gah!

Aww! _ YAY! Autor to the rescue! *commence squeeing*

I really like the line, "And people wonder why I dislike children." I find it somewhat amusing that, even though he's a teenager, he's not THAT much older than pre-teens.

Oh my, I feel myself blushing when Autor turned around to look at her. Poor Ahiru!

Haha. "I'm not looking!" I love that line as well. Heck, I love all of your Autor lines. They make sense to me and are rather amusing, to me at least.

Oh yes, I remember your fanart for this scene. Ha! Finally found its source! _ I can just easily imagine it.

I love the rise and fall of embarrassment clashed with awkwardness and the soon-to-be discovery and then followed by more embarrassment and awkwardness as they look for a solution. I also like when Ahiru is about to protest about being friends with Fakir and then she stops herself to think about it.\

I also like Autor's line: "I don't like cruelty." Rather ironic since he's a fan of Drosselmeyer's tragic stories. But then, the events in your fic, "Playing King in Your Small Kingdom" also make sense and evine to that line. Autor's quite a complexed character.

Haha. The small squabbles- like when Ahiru trips reminds me slightly of the relationship between Fakir and Ahiru when they argue. Except, Autor's not as confrontational. I also like Ahiru's concern for him when he goes to leave. It shows her kind nature even though she wasn't very fond of Autor from the start.

Aww... I feel rather let down with his line "I have no need for friends." Pff. Silly Autor. Everyone needs friends. Again, reminds me of Fakir when he figured out Ahiru was Princess Tutu and told her that they weren't allies because he didn't trust her.

Oh! It's Fakir. *reads on* Haha. XD Gotta love Ahiru's explanations. "He was helping me get my clothes back." I also laughed out at Fakir's sudden realization. Haha. Even though you've gotten me slightly hooked on the Autor/Ahiru pairing, I don't think I can tire from properly written Fakiru. And I love his concern for her too. And jealousy, perhaps? Haha! _ I love this so much!

This has perfect elements of friendship, SLIGHT hints of romance, humour especially. I really, really like this. Perhaps one of my favorite Princess Tutu fics from you. Plus, I think I've got a better hold on writing Autor and Ahiru together. I guess we'll see. (Sorry for this length review)

NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Those boys are so mean! Picking on an adorable duckling like that, and disgusting, taking her clothes! Autor should have thrown a book at them! Or a rubber duck. LOL.

Ahahahaha XD Ahiru, so easily startled, and talking herself into corners as usual. Poor Autor, suddenly confronted with with an indecent girl and her bizarre secret.

I liked the part where Ahiru is about to say that she and Fakir aren't friends, but she realizes that the two of them are pretty close after all. "Yeah, I'm Fakir's friend Ahiru!" sounds just like her.

Haha, Fakir X3 I love how he suddenly calms down when Ahiru says that Autor should be their friend.

Fun to read, and I could totally see this happening!
xxFireWarriorxx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AW! *squeals* That was SO amazingly KAWAII! :D :D :D

The whole story flowed absolutely wonderfully and I think Autor's personality shined through perfectly. And aww... Fakir at the end... that really made me LOL. :D How he was all flustered and red... and Ahiru not having a clue as usual... lol _

Wonderful, wonderful job. I enjoyed every moment. :)
HermiaSD chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*giggles* That was just so THEM. It's really refreshing to see something focused on a possible friendship between Ahiru and Autor (and Fakir at the end made me LOL) Nicely done!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
"Mad duck" totally made me laugh more than it should've. XD

Poor Ahiru, having to put up with all of that, though! Yay for Autor showing up at the right time.

And eep, that's an awkward moment for both of them.

But the later conversation with them is squee. And Autor saying that he'll find those kids and get her stuff back was, too.

And yay that he got them back, but urgh at those boys.

Ahiru's talk with Fakir was intriguing too, especially how he was by her ideas of becoming friends with Autor.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I thought this came out really well!

It's so awful that those kids were tormenting Ahiru with the sticks! I love how Autor came to her rescue, and oh gosh, the scene when she turns back into a girl is totally priceless! LOLOL. **and is amused at Ahiru putting her foot in her mouth and inadvertently leading Autor to find out she was a duck.** XD

I like how Ahiru decided to try to be friends with him, even if it would take a while.

LOLOL, the last scene was perfect! I love how Fakir was flipping out over Autor seeing her without clothes and what she was wearing. XD And the last bit with Ahiru yelling at him and Fakir suddenly deciding to accept being friends was priceless. LOL.
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love how in-character everyone is, and the interaction between Ahiru and Autor is perfect. The situation is very believable and I had to laugh at Fakir's confused teenager mood swings. But what I love the most is how well-written their voices are; I think I can really see Fakir, Ahiru, and Autor saying these things in the series. Kudos for that. ;)
Manda-chan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Really cute and amusing. It does seem like it could be a little 'missing scene' from those episodes. Poor Autor. His awkwardness is almost up there with Fakir's when it comes to dealing with sudden nakedness. Haha.

And the ending made me giggle. XD

I'm glad the doujinshi inspired you!