Reviews for Family Secret
dxlmao chapter 5 . 4/12
You...YOU HAVE to make that chapter six. I really almost cried. When I found out Kurama's dad's name I was like no, just no but then you had to go and confirm it. Oh god this was sad.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 5 . 1/13
The ending was just beautiful!
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 1/8
will you consider a one-shot or epilogue revealing that kuwabara is souta reincarnated or something along those lines?
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 1/8
um, not to nitpick but i feel like it would have more of an impact if you used the original Japanese word instead of the english translation.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Congratulations! I honestly didn't think there was a fic in existance that didn't involve Kagome and one of the YYH boys falling in "luv". I really thought that any crossover between the two series would be like that and thus, shit. But you've created an exception! And it's well written and an overall enjoyable read. Shocking. And fantastic. Thank you for creating something rather unique.
nobleindeed chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
You have no idea how happy I was reading this story. I love how you meshed together the two worlds so that they are believable! The plot was straight-forward and concise, something I really enjoy. Overall this is one of the best I've read, and definitely the best YuYu/Inu crossover I've read. Lovely, and I hope you continue to write!
k-popluver4eva chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Amazing story! Even though it was short, i loved it!
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
i feel you should write a one or two shot sequal to this
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
XD OH my gosh! I cant believe that I didnt realize his name at all! XT
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, Kurama. . . Its not all about spiritual power ya know.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
winwinwinwin.

i really enjoyed this story.
Sakurazero chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
please do something more with this fanfic I do want to know why souten betrayed fluffy and how her last name got changed but I think I know the reason I would still love if you gave an explanation great job on the story :)
Crystalstorm chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it alot. Ja.
simmiet chapter 5 . 4/10/2011
This story was amazing! Truly loved it! Everything was tied together so well, almost no grammatical and spelling errors, and you we're able to add a really good twist! I've never really read a story like this one!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
animeloveramy chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
this is good. really good. i have to admit i skimmed around the story for a bit as i looked forones i had a profound interest in but when i went through the archives again i saw it and thought 'what the heck' and clicked the link. i'm very happy i did so and will be looking forwards to the expected prequal. _