Reviews for Family Secret
Deviox chapter 5 . 5/27
A nice, if somewhat short story.
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I remember I read this once before I knew about Yu Yu Hakusho. I barely found out about fanfiction and I was just like 'Who? What?' I'm glad I understood now. I read this about 3 and a 1/2 years ago though
furuba-suzume chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
My jaw actually dropped in shock at the end of the chapter. I mean, seriously, I was NOT expecting him to be Souta's reincarnation. Poetic indeed! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
I'm impressed. Let's see: the first chapter had me curious, at the third my eyes were full of tears, and by the fifth I was actually laughing... Yup, impressed.
And the fifth chapter was a beautiful conclusion, with Kuwabara having Souta's soul. Thanks for the hard work!
dxlmao chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
You...YOU HAVE to make that chapter six. I really almost cried. When I found out Kurama's dad's name I was like no, just no but then you had to go and confirm it. Oh god this was sad.
Kurumi Uchiha chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
The ending was just beautiful!
Monki-Neko chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
will you consider a one-shot or epilogue revealing that kuwabara is souta reincarnated or something along those lines?
Monki-Neko chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
um, not to nitpick but i feel like it would have more of an impact if you used the original Japanese word instead of the english translation.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Congratulations! I honestly didn't think there was a fic in existance that didn't involve Kagome and one of the YYH boys falling in "luv". I really thought that any crossover between the two series would be like that and thus, shit. But you've created an exception! And it's well written and an overall enjoyable read. Shocking. And fantastic. Thank you for creating something rather unique.
nobleindeed chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
You have no idea how happy I was reading this story. I love how you meshed together the two worlds so that they are believable! The plot was straight-forward and concise, something I really enjoy. Overall this is one of the best I've read, and definitely the best YuYu/Inu crossover I've read. Lovely, and I hope you continue to write!
In5pirit chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Amazing story! Even though it was short, i loved it!
youshouldn'tneedtoknow chapter 5 . 10/17/2012
i feel you should write a one or two shot sequal to this
RandomCitizen chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
XD OH my gosh! I cant believe that I didnt realize his name at all! XT
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, Kurama. . . Its not all about spiritual power ya know.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 5 . 12/22/2011

i really enjoyed this story.