Reviews for The bride's bouquet
Sokai chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
OMG, I am SO sorry it took me damn near a year to even know you'd posted this here! I don't think you ever alerted me of it, and then you also posted it HERE, within this huge throng of Sailormoon stories rather than the PGSM (in the TV Shows section) category I'd had the staff add (even though I see they'd splintered this section into its three incarnations, evidently - They may as well remove the 'live action' option, then)! :(

Sorry sorry sorry, lovely! Thanks so much for the kinda dedication, and I'm so glad I could've been your inspiration! Or my fic, anyhow! _' I miss hearing from you, btw! Hope all's well! And great job on this story, especially the ending (although the lack of quotations for whenever dialogue was present was a bit confusing at times to decipher / )! 3
Gemna chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Cute. I love that moment between them at Usagi's wedding so much. I love it even more when I see I'm not the only one who noticed it. Better still are the fics that mention it. Nice work!
Jedi Caro chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw! this was a really sweet story!
Skyfell chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or anything related.

I apologize for forgetting the disclaimer in the main story display. This is the first time I publish my story so I guess I'm kinda nervous.

Please don't sue me for a moment of absent-mindedness.