Reviews for Bella? Marie?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/15
This first chapter reads great... Are you going to continue? I'd had to get invested if you're not going to finish. I know that sounds selfish cause you put a lot of effort into this story... but, I'll read it and fall in love with it, I'm sure... It's seems that good. I hope you finish!
soonbefound chapter 25 . 7/22
very good. I love it really worth it for so long without updating . Please , please update again what is so good. Congratulations on your amazing writing.
MidnightReader1 chapter 25 . 7/4
Wow what a great story really loved this story kinda disappointed that it ended without finding out about Edward finding out about Bellas Pregnacy but apart from that I loved Henry in this story. I felt his chapter really leaped chapters. I really hope you return and finish this amazing story :)
reneandrews chapter 25 . 6/12
This story will never be completed, will it? Ugh, can't believe I've started another abandoned story! Well, I enjoyed it and now I'm sad.
Lee Ed chapter 25 . 4/20
Oh no! Will Edward be angry with Bella for hiding the fact that she's pregnant? Will Alice insinuate that the pea in Bella doesn't belong to Edward? Since no one knows Bella had sex with Edward at the club? And please please please update soon?
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 15 . 3/15
21 and I don't drink. I think it's very reasonable for Rosalie to expect to find a nanny who doesn't drink.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 14 . 3/15
Even if Edward didn't figure it out by the similarities, if they ever were in a relationship was she going to hide Angela is a shed and erase her middle name from all her official documents? She really shouldn't have called him if she didn't plan on coming clean.
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 7 . 3/13
Calling him is a bad idea. When he finds out who she is it'll seem as though she was toying with him. I feel that she should either confess and say that when she realised that it was him she knew it would be better if he didn't know. Otherwise she should keep it to herself and move on. Anything in between will appear manipulative.
JoJo Sky chapter 25 . 3/6
I just finished reading this story and love it, I know it's been a long time since you updated but you should keep going.
Soccer1023 chapter 25 . 10/14/2015
Are you planning on continuing this story? I just found it and would love to see it to the end. Great writing style!
nbrian72 chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
Can't wait for more
e6flores chapter 25 . 7/28/2015
Oh my! I'm here biting my nails waiting with anticipation about what happens next!
GoldenAura chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
This story has be captivated. I'm sad that you never got around to finishing it. Maybe some day...?
Guest chapter 25 . 7/10/2015
please update
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
Updated please please please please
2,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »