Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Soccer1023 chapter 25 . 10/14
Are you planning on continuing this story? I just found it and would love to see it to the end. Great writing style!
nbrian72 chapter 25 . 8/12
Can't wait for more
e6flores chapter 25 . 7/28
Oh my! I'm here biting my nails waiting with anticipation about what happens next!
GoldenAura chapter 25 . 7/21
This story has be captivated. I'm sad that you never got around to finishing it. Maybe some day...?
please update
Updated please please please please
These characters sound Australian. Sound nothing like Americans living in Seattle.
Mystylight chapter 25 . 5/10
I Hope you will still update this story ! It's so great.
gr33t3 chapter 25 . 4/28
I hope you finish this story.
Lady Jimita chapter 5 . 4/25
It's going on two years since you've updated this story... I'd like to add it to my favorites but I'd hate to get others hooked on it, only to wonder how it ends. I'm pretty sure it ends with Emmett and Rose falling for each other and having to tell Edward; that'll be weird but Edward will eventually be happy for them. Bella will betray Edward, once again, by keeping the truth from him, but he'll eventually find out - probably due to her falling ill and him finding out the cause. accident in which Bella gets injured and he learns the truth. Edward will forgive her because it's a happy secret and her motives were pure in not telling him. He finds out. He takes care of her. They marry. Alice ends up okay with it, because she just wanted her brother happy. Eh, it still would be nice to read the finished version! I hope you're still alive and haven't experienced some tragedy. I hope you haven't forgotten your password and gotten locked out of the fandom! PM me if you update...k? Thanks!
JustARead chapter 25 . 2/19
So...she tells him?
EmmettRose chapter 25 . 1/24
Such a good story to be abandoned :(
Miller18 chapter 25 . 1/23
Please update soon.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 1/23
Do you plan to finish this?
Harmony chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
But it was so good, why stop there?!
2,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »