Reviews for Bella? Marie?
winterhorses chapter 25 . 10/5/2013
Great chapter! I hope Bella tells Edward as soon as he gets back. If she keeps it from him, how can he ever trust her again?! Can't wait for the next update!
Luvtwismut chapter 25 . 10/3/2013
Whoa! I did not see that coming! Edward and his super sperm. Ha!
I really hope she doesn't wait too long to tell him. The poor guy has been through enough!
Thanks for the update!
Xoxo
Jen
HawraaN chapter 25 . 9/29/2013
Please update im excited to see edwards reaction
vivalarye chapter 25 . 9/27/2013
Can't wait for his reaction!
k8ff chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
great story! can't wait for more
crackupmonkey chapter 24 . 9/24/2013
crackupmonkey chapter 25 . 9/24/2013
Oh my. She should just tell Ed - if she did lose the baby she would want his support and more importantly Em will definitely spill the pea :)
tite-lilith chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
I love your story so much! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Robbo74 chapter 25 . 9/23/2013
This is a fab story can't wait for the next chapter
Elvire23 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
I love the story, can't wait to see how it all comes together.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter, I hope she doesn't wait too long to tell Edward. Looking forward to more. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
I am glad to have stumbled upon your story. I look forward to the next update. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Uh oh. I can't make up my mind about Rose. Is she a force for good or evil. And Ben from the last chapter? I'm struggling to see why he needed to be a rapist. Thanks for the update!
chrissy87 chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Ooooo I just had to read all that again...when I saw it flash up in my inbox I was like lets start from the beginning

I was soooo shocked about Ben
hes always such a lovely character
and wth is rose playin at...grrr and alice...Two faced lil madam...
an bella is preggers lets hope edward can shed some light on tht seein as bella remembers lots of condoms hehehe
I hope hes happy about it and doesnt start spoutin off about her lying an stuff :O x
Annie Lantus chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Awesome chapter as always!
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »