Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
more please
Reina D'Helios chapter 25 . 9/20/2013
Great stuff
Impossible-Twins chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
I hope she tells Edward right away instead of waiting. I think he'll be angry at her if she waits to long! Can't wait for the next update! :)
hughug chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Still loving this story :) can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Oh my God...

I am soooooooo happy that you updated here... Now she knows that she has a baby in her womb, what is she going to to do?

Please, update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
I have stopped reading this farce of a story! You cannot seem to let Bella and Edward be happy for even one moment-you have to keep shit stirred so adios.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
aww a baby
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Rose wants Edward, Edward still carries a torch for Rose, Emmett wants Rose and Bella wants it a disaster (for Bella and Emmett) in the making?

I'm so happy that Emmett showed up at Bellas apartment. It feels like nobody cares about her. Not that Emmett seams to care all that much either. It breaks my heart
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 24 . 9/19/2013
This Edward DOESN'T love this Bella! He still has so deep roted feelings left for Rose that it ain't funny. Bella is just a small kind of insignificant blip in his world, and that sucks!
TheBeast220 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
so glad to get a new chapter! thanks...
ashiana chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Its great that she has Emmett's support. Can't wait to see Edward's reaction to the baby news..
hartvixen123 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
I had a feeling Bella was pregnant :) I'm not happy that she is choosing not to tell Edward. Has she learned nothing from past experiences?! She needs to be upfront and honest with Edward. I know she's worried but if they have a strong relationship then hopefully they will be able to grieve together should something happen. The reason Edward and Rose didn't work out is because Rose wasn't ready to grieve. Anyway, maybe Bella will rethink now that Emmett knows. It's not like she'll be able to keep it a secret for too long with her morning sickness. Especially if it effects her morning, noon and night. Looking forward to the next update. This is a great story and I live your writing style! Great chapter!
Ur fan chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
omg! please continiue quickly! Please I'm begging you on my knees!
Babyface Carter chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
What a nice surprise to see an update! Thanks for writing/posting your story - I had a feeling Bella was going to get pregnant ;) Love that Emmett knows now. Looking forward to the next update when we meet the parents :)
MK543 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
So, just 3 or 4 more? That must mean the beans will be spilled soon. Bella hasn't learned anything from her past experiences! Honesty is the best policy. Ugh! Interesting how this chapter incorporated the highlights of this fic. I was sort of lost but now I remember most of it. xo
2,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »