Reviews for Bella? Marie?
TheBeast220 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
so glad to get a new chapter! thanks...
ashiana chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Its great that she has Emmett's support. Can't wait to see Edward's reaction to the baby news..
hartvixen123 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
I had a feeling Bella was pregnant :) I'm not happy that she is choosing not to tell Edward. Has she learned nothing from past experiences?! She needs to be upfront and honest with Edward. I know she's worried but if they have a strong relationship then hopefully they will be able to grieve together should something happen. The reason Edward and Rose didn't work out is because Rose wasn't ready to grieve. Anyway, maybe Bella will rethink now that Emmett knows. It's not like she'll be able to keep it a secret for too long with her morning sickness. Especially if it effects her morning, noon and night. Looking forward to the next update. This is a great story and I live your writing style! Great chapter!
Ur fan chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
omg! please continiue quickly! Please I'm begging you on my knees!
Babyface Carter chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
What a nice surprise to see an update! Thanks for writing/posting your story - I had a feeling Bella was going to get pregnant ;) Love that Emmett knows now. Looking forward to the next update when we meet the parents :)
MK543 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
So, just 3 or 4 more? That must mean the beans will be spilled soon. Bella hasn't learned anything from her past experiences! Honesty is the best policy. Ugh! Interesting how this chapter incorporated the highlights of this fic. I was sort of lost but now I remember most of it. xo
Guest chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Emmett is a sweetheart. I hope she tells Edward when he gets back. I've missed this story. Thanks for the update.
jdavenpo chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
What a great surprise this morning! I had forgotten all about this story. Thanks for the update. Keep them coming!
MinaRivera chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Thank you so much for the update! I'm still here and loving it. xo Mina
anitabonita2413 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Why is Rose try to invite herself to a family BBQ? Bella needs to tell Edward about this pregnancy bc I can totally see Alice or Rose misguiding him about the baby. Now that Rose is trying to get Edward back she needs to be honest and not hide it from him. Whatever happens to the baby they can deal with it together.
Vivi H88 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
Gteat chapter :)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Can't wait!
servantoftwilight669 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Can't wait 4 the next chapters, love it & I understand why Bella won't tell Edward about her being PG.
madas chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
You gotta love Emmet ! great chapter
melissamary55 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
love it and I hope bella does tell Edward about the baby soon I think he will be happy
2,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »