Reviews for Bella? Marie?
juicybitkathy chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
cant wait!
Robward17 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I'm so happy you updated cuz I really love this story & was afraid you'd flounced. Yikes! A pea pod! This is going to be a Very Interesting weekend...meeting the parents & keeping her secret that Emmett knows. Can't wait for the next chappie! Love Linda xo
twistories1980 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see how it ends.
mountainlion718 chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I wonder how she'll tell him? ? Or will Emmett spill the beans by accident.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I am confused, She told Angela that she was five and a half weeks and then she told Emmitt she slept with him only once three and a half weeks ago. Maybe it isn't his?
sweetiedolphin chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to hear Bella breaking the news to Edward.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I wonder how everyone will react. Edward, Alice and Rose also. Alice was not so great during the camping trip so, will she not be positive about the pregnancy? What kind of reception will Edwards parents give her? It's funny that Emmet knows first, Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
Boo Fucking Hoo!
Mary Ann chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Great chapter! So glad you updated. I love that Bella is pregnant, i just hope Edward will take it happily. Please make make the baby a girl . Love it! Please update soon, really missed this story.
twichris chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
not to sound like a bitch but you maybe update sooner than you have in the past. I couldn't even remember what this story was about.
majose chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
What a mess! Welcome back :-)
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
Don't take forever to update again, okay? I've been waiting for this one a long time!
tlwatkins chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
What is Bella gonna do? Is this gonna blow up in her face or what?
Kim Ginsberg chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
I need more!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/18/2013
It would have been a huge mistake to not tell Edward. Had to flip back and reread because I couldn't remember what was going on.
2,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »