Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
LOVE Edwards POV :) and yes I understood Bella was referring to HIM as the pair of shoes, at least that was my theory. I like that he's falling for her. Great story
SparklesforMarkel chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Can't wait until next chapter! I absolutely love this story. That massage is going to be interesting :-)
haleyscott305 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
om gosh love it update soon plz...
Naynee chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I'm curious what happened to her in the past to ruin her relationship with her parents. Also, you eluded to the fact that something happend during her high school years to make her a pariah. Am I wrong?
cademan24 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Accident a couple of years ago...hmmmmm...perhaps another clue? I like both POV so it is hard to decide. Thanks for the update.
Pia193 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
You are killing us here. I can't wait until he sees Marie again
twificreader chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
So, I'm wondering if the accident a "couple years ago" has something to do with Rose losing the baby.

And poor Bella, comparing Edward to a pair of Jimmy Choos.

Looking forward to the massage - that was my seduction technique in my younger days...
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
oh this is coming along great.
GorGirl chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I wonder what happened to Charlie? I love how Bella and Edward each love Henry. I wonder why Edward will only have meaningless relationships. Can't wait for next chapter!
brandie722 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
This is my first time to review even though I've been reading your story since you started it. I think I started reading it on another site though. (TheWritersCoffeeShop and/or Twilighted) I really enjoy your story because it's so different from everything else I'm reading right now. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work.:)
pnm chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Awesome Chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next!
reyes139 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
you made my night with that chapter that was the best so far it was sweet had so much emotion that i even got a little teary eyed ...cant wait for u to update this story is unbelievable please update soon oh please make the message a steamy one just give us alittle citrus
nikkistew chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
More Edward POV, most definitely. Maybe some Rosalie thrown in, too.
gossip-bangkok chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I wish he would recognize Bella and Marie as one person soon

Love it

Mmmm. Wonder what's gonna happen next.

Thanks ;)
EmoryB123 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Good chapter! I was eager to get a new one!

RE: Bella's cryptic message: I think her "shoes" were Edward, that she wanted to be with him, but she had to acknowledge that she couldn't have him, that she had to "put him back."

Edward watching Bella swim was hot! I am still expecting him to realize B is M - even if it is by their kissing!

The massage will be hot! But I can't wait for the phone call with Maire, either.

Keep up the good work! I would love to have another chapter really soon!
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »