Reviews for Bella? Marie?
deleepowman chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Awesome chapter:

I had tears reading about Bella in the garden, Edward has created such a sentimental memorial and tribute to Cynthia. I love that Edward admits to himself that he does "like" Bella and can see the similarities between Marie/Bella. I know what it is like to "try" something (or someone} out and feel so deeply and strongly about it ,yet know that you can't have it or keep it. I feel so badly about how alone Bella feels, and how much she grieves for Charlie. I would like to know more about that as well as Edward/Rose's separation and divorce as I think it's a major reason why he feels he can only have casual sex to get laid and can't have another meaningful relationship.

I'm loving this story, please update soon.
carmen89 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
love itttt

edwards falling for bella!

update soon!
Liana Kay chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I seriously wanna see Edwards POV next chapter. He's gonna be freaking out with her hands all over him. Love your story by the way!
chabebe chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I love your story so much.I still want both their point of and god bless.
Emz80m chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Loved it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
LOVE Edwards POV :) and yes I understood Bella was referring to HIM as the pair of shoes, at least that was my theory. I like that he's falling for her. Great story
SparklesforMarkel chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Can't wait until next chapter! I absolutely love this story. That massage is going to be interesting :-)
haleyscott305 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
om gosh love it update soon plz...
Naynee chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I'm curious what happened to her in the past to ruin her relationship with her parents. Also, you eluded to the fact that something happend during her high school years to make her a pariah. Am I wrong?
cademan24 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Accident a couple of years ago...hmmmmm...perhaps another clue? I like both POV so it is hard to decide. Thanks for the update.
Pia193 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
You are killing us here. I can't wait until he sees Marie again
twificreader chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
So, I'm wondering if the accident a "couple years ago" has something to do with Rose losing the baby.

And poor Bella, comparing Edward to a pair of Jimmy Choos.

Looking forward to the massage - that was my seduction technique in my younger days...
crackupmonkey chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
oh this is coming along great.
GorGirl chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I wonder what happened to Charlie? I love how Bella and Edward each love Henry. I wonder why Edward will only have meaningless relationships. Can't wait for next chapter!
brandie722 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
This is my first time to review even though I've been reading your story since you started it. I think I started reading it on another site though. (TheWritersCoffeeShop and/or Twilighted) I really enjoy your story because it's so different from everything else I'm reading right now. I can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work.:)
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »