Reviews for Bella? Marie?
BeatrizBeltran chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Love it!
decode.me chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
I definitely think Edward needs to ask the boyfriend question, or get it in a conversation somehow.

Poor E still trying to deal with Cynthia's death when Rose is so disinterested in what happened... Or at least she's too busy effing Royce to deal with her feelings.

Can't wait for next chap!

-J
Naynee chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Love your story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
robertnkristen chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
i love how slowly Edward is falling for Bella for who she is. She's wonderful girl and she deserves to be happy with Edward and Henry..i don't mind Bella getting pregnant ( so she could have a beautiful girl with Edward) before the marriage but, i know alot of ppl are against pregnancy before marriage so it's really up to you..LOL

thanks and can't wait for the next chapter
kakashifan-0001 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter, please update soon.
kysouza3123 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010

I definitely think E should ask B the bf question

TwilightTeen1995 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
This story is by far one of the best storys i have read on fanfiction. I like it is kind of goes with the sound of music but not really. I think that Edward should try to talk more to bella and get to know her more and idk maybe see her while she is sleeping with no glasses on and then like look up here full name and put two and two together. IDK thats is just how i see it but u do it however you want to it will be great all the same. Please update soon :)
haleyscott305 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
yeah...

update super soon...

he should ask her if she has a bf...

Is he ever going to find out that Marie is bella?

xoxoxo

S.P
dorta chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
hi:)

I'm a new reader - really loving your story:)

and yes I think there should be a "boyfriend question"

btw, isn't Bella worried that Edward can recognize her on the phone by her voice ?
girlygirl0706 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Thanks for the update...it would be interesting if Edward asked Bella if she would like to help him restore the car. That way he would be able to get to know Bella better. Can't wait for the next chapter!
nvcullen chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
loving it, keep it up and update faster cause i just cant get enough
Archerywoman chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
loved it more please
AllyC chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Love this story! I wish Edward would realize it's Bella but not be sure and be secretive and all and I can't really explain it but yeah.
lulabelljane chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
Dance of joy because you updated! Yay!

Looooooved Edward showing Bella his car...I don't know what it was about it but I thought it was really hot.

I'm glad that Edward opened up to Bella about the loss of his daughter. That broke my heart. :( But I think you handled him telling her really well. I love the idea of the garden too. :)

And I could totally see Edward bringing it up in casual conversation(or at least trying) about Bella and if she has a boyfriend.

Soooo very good!
carrottop14 chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
This story is soooooo good! Everytime I see the email Alert I get super excited! No mater were your reading in the story it's super intresting and makes you wish for more! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update sooooon please! 3
2,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 162 .. Last Next »