Reviews for Bella? Marie?
MintCullen17 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
:DDDDDD ~~~ that's all I need to say!
RoseArcadia chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Loved it, even the massage cockblock!
Lettersie17 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Omg I loved the boyfriend question and answer scene. That was my favorite! I loved that he was such a dork about it, but poor Bella... She's so alone I just want to hug her. No wonder she loves looking after Henry, he probably makes her feel like part of a family again

I also am glad that Edward is seeing more of Bella now! I cannot waiiiiiit for the next chapter! It's going to be sooooo good ;)
HMF chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I'm glad Edward likes Bella now! I hope the majority of that is not because of her body and more of him liking her as a person. I can not wait till she gives him a massage! I hope she doesn't back out or he doesn't back out of it :)
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
good chapter as usual. chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I really feel for Bella. I know what its like to "try" something (someone) out and feel so much about it, when I know I can't have it. My heart clenches for her.

And Edward has this war in his brain with morals and what is best for him and his son, all the while grieving for Cynthia. I'm hoping you'll go into the separation and divorce of Rose/Edward.

Looking forward to chapter 11

ADADancer chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I am really looking forward to the next chapter.
lindsay023 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
i hope some hot massaging is coming up next of the bodies sexual appendages. edward pervin was awesome wonder when he is going to figure out bella is marie. brillant chapter btw
lovelywendy chapter 10 . 8/14/2010

nvcullen chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
loving it

best story i've read

update soon
withloveiread chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
wowoow this story had me hook and is only 9 chapter

Cant wait for the next chapter..i think you deserve more review than that..just saying

i'll pass the link to your story around,is really amazing..

ohh and i really think E should ask B if she has a boyffriend!

Vampiriccountess666 chapter 9 . 8/13/2010
Great Chapter!

I think Edward Should Ask Bella The Boyfriend Question. :D
Kirbywarrior chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
i love the story so far. i really want to know more about cynthia's death. it actually made me really sad to find out that she die so young. it would be really funny if edward asked the famous 'boyfriend' question.
MrsJakeBlack chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
nawww how sad about Cynthia

but overall loved it

awesome story

hehe hope edward asks her so we can see bellas reaction :P
Humble4 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Best Parts:

I opened my clutch to retrieve my pretty seashell notebook and pen. I tore off a little sheet and set it on the counter to write. I loved the collage of pretty pinks and lilacs of the shell patterns. Rose gave it to me as part of a thank you gift three weeks ago when I had watched Henry over the weekend on short notice because she still wasn't well enough after her latest surgery.

Simple, honest and true. But I couldn't sign my name as Marie. I just couldn't.

I realized I was still holding the hotel's pen in my hand, my thumb rubbing the raised impression of the hotel name over and over. I smiled sadly and slipped it into my purse, knowing it would remind me of Edward and our night, forever.

Before I could second guess myself, I tiptoed over and grabbed the tie, slipping it into the empty pocket of my jacket. What's one more souvenir?
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »