Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Kirbywarrior chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
i love the story so far. i really want to know more about cynthia's death. it actually made me really sad to find out that she die so young. it would be really funny if edward asked the famous 'boyfriend' question.
MrsJakeBlack chapter 9 . 8/12/2010
nawww how sad about Cynthia

but overall loved it

awesome story

UPDATE SOON!

hehe hope edward asks her so we can see bellas reaction :P
Humble4 chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
Best Parts:

I opened my clutch to retrieve my pretty seashell notebook and pen. I tore off a little sheet and set it on the counter to write. I loved the collage of pretty pinks and lilacs of the shell patterns. Rose gave it to me as part of a thank you gift three weeks ago when I had watched Henry over the weekend on short notice because she still wasn't well enough after her latest surgery.

Simple, honest and true. But I couldn't sign my name as Marie. I just couldn't.

I realized I was still holding the hotel's pen in my hand, my thumb rubbing the raised impression of the hotel name over and over. I smiled sadly and slipped it into my purse, knowing it would remind me of Edward and our night, forever.

Before I could second guess myself, I tiptoed over and grabbed the tie, slipping it into the empty pocket of my jacket. What's one more souvenir?
roxiegirl chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
Hey! New reader here! Heard about your story on Twi-fic promotions. Gobbled up all your available chapters and loved every minute! I need more! Do you have a regular update schedule? I see you update frequently and appreciate that! Thanks for writing this story!
twificreader chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
So I found your story and am all caught up now.

I'm guessing Rose did something that may have led to losing the baby? Maybe that's why he's so bitter and why they split?

I'm also quite convinced that Edward will find the notepad and pen in Bella's purse at some point. The question is - how far will he have fallen by then?
Skent94 chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
OMG this story ROCKS...I want more more more~

What are your thoughts regarding poor Cynthia's death?

Very sad, but you have written it very realistic...I do wonder if that is what caused the divorce between Edward and Rose?

Have you noticed that Edward is referring to Bella as a woman now?

I have noticed that he does a LOT of checking her out and now that he knows that she is NOT 19...I think he feels better about looking at her. I am just surprised that he doesn't at least recognize her um...MOUTH!

Do you think Edward should ask Bella the 'boyfriend' question?

Oh, I definitely think Edward should start to inquire about her status and somehow give her a sign that he is interested in HER...for HER...that way he can unearth Bella & of course the tigress can come out...won't that make a great chapter to read...because I KNOW it is game on! He's falling for her~
Jasveen chapter 9 . 8/11/2010
oh god how can he be so blind n not notice she is the girl that marie is bella..god i can't wait for him to find out..it's gonna be a bang!
llreyna27 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Awww I love this story! I'm glad to see BxE getting along better now ) how long do you plan on making this story? Just wondering..thx for writing and sharing
dolphin62598 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Great chapter! I definitely think Edward should ask Bella the 'boyfriend' question! LOL! I think it'll probably freak her out though! I'm at a loss about Cynthia's death unless it had something to do with Rose. Maybe that's why they split? Can't wait to read more!
babylopez2008 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Aww... my aunt has some Koi fish

here's the pic of hers

http(:) #! ?pid4502552&id617478098&reffbx_album

Hope the link works.

Ooh Edward is sooo getting attracted to Bella.
twilightluvr001 chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
EEEP! I LOOVE THIS SO MUCH!
LisaMcullen chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
This story is the best, I can't wait to read more! I hope you update soon.
momof4luvntwisaga chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Wow- what a huge shift in how he sees and feels about Bella since their night of fun chit chat! Love it- I'm excited to see how their thoughts keep evolving. I gotta tell ya I really am excited for the night with the boys and the family gathering!

Although as much as I want him to know, I'm a little worried about him finding out that she is Marie. I would feel quite a bit betrayed and like I had been made a fool of if I was him. So, I really hope that it doesn't come back to bit her in the butt, although a little nibble may not be a bad thing;}.
fabbydulcinea chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
hahahaha oooh so she's not a girl now..and he got turned on! *squeals* this story turns me into such a girl lmao

i'm sure there's more to cindy's story but at least he now realizes he how trustworthy Bella has become to him.

xoxo

fabby

p.s. henry is such a cutie!
symphiann chapter 9 . 8/9/2010
Awe, that was a sad chapter. It was heart tugging hearing about what happened to Cynthia. Edward seemes to be getting a little interested in our Bella.
2,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 143 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 163 .. Last Next »