Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Lorilie James chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Another great chapter!
FanficIsStupid chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Yes, yes, yes. Love it! X
michangelina chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Omfg. Excellent chapter. I am truly hoping that Edward falls for Bella. And not so fixated with Marie. Either way excellent stuff. I really am hoping for an update soon

Thanks
cademan24 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Interesting chapter; found some things out..but, still a lot of mystery. Thanks for your efforts.
ADADancer chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter, I am glad Edward told her about Cynthia, even though it must have been really hard for him. Please update soon.
bmjtc4 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter. I thought it was really sweet how Edward shared the story about Cynthia with Bella. Can't wait for them to take it to the next level. I wish Bella would tell him she is Marie but I am guessing it is not going to happen that way.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I LOVE that he is referring to her as a woman. So sad about his little girl but I am glad he told Bella.

LOVED the chapter!
sunnylu chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Oh, this is probably my favorite chapter. This has been a great story so far. Keep up the good work. Nice job working in Cynthia without making it glaringly obvious. I like that you left out exactly how she died a secret for now.
Luvtwismut chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I did notice that Ed is calling Bella a woman. It's about time he noticed.;)

I think he should ask if she has a boyfriend. There's always a sneaky way to ask right?

That was so sad about how Rose lost Cynthia. I cannot imagine how awful that would be to deal with. I love how Edward is honoring her memory with the fish and how each has a color representing the boy, girl and dad. That is so sweet! I love that you thought of that.

Thank you for the teasers you send! They get me all sorts of excited.

xo,

Jenny
HMF chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
YES. I think Edward should ask the 'boyfriend question' because it would be totally awkward and totally lovely! hahaha I really hope Edward realizes Bella is Marie before Bella tells him and totally teases her and makes her squirm. That would be HILARIOUS :) OK, I'm jumping ahead.

Anyway, I'm glad Edward is starting to like Bella as a person!
C TwiFic chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I'm not really sure of what to say...

this chapter had it all! The steamy parts that i crave haha, the beautiful parts that just... oh!

Seriously, can you update soon!

LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH!
tennishog chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter! Love how their "relationship" is evolving!
reyes139 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
abouy time he starts seeing her in a diferent light ...maybe he will start putting things together and see that she is marie also u should add a scene where he finds her in the pool in her bikini so he sees she is not a nerd
savannavansmutsmut chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Loved it as usual. You are an awesome writer. I love this story so much I can't wait for you to update again soon!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I'm glad she had the good sense to not tell him anything Rose said. Best to stay out of that.
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »