Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Anadabyel chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
THAT MADE ME CRY!
LoveBites.ButIBiteHarder chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Poor Cynthia! & poor Edward! It breaks my heart. But he's super sweet about it! I think it would be awesome for Edward to ask if she has a boyfriend. I want to see Bella's reaction to that!

This story is super awesome. Thanks so much for writing it! You truly have a gift. Anyways, update soon!
racheygirl chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
aww... he likes her, for her personality and not just for her looks... sweet... loved it, keep going!

-MWAH!
GorGirl chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I hope he asks her if she has a boyfriend. I love how he's getting so comfortable with her.
crackupmonkey chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
totally he should ask her but in a sly way like seeing if she needs a night off or something.
deleepowman chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I loved how this chapter was written. It flowed naturally and Bella/Edward's interaction seems realistic and true to life. Their conversations are becoming so commonplace now and the ease of how they are relating to one another is evident in that Edward shared with Bella Cynthia's history and the symbolism of the garden and the three fish. Edward is thinking of Bella as a "woman" now and not just a girl and is reluctantly allowing himself to feel drawn to her in a physical nature as well. I bet if he saw her in a bikini that would accelerate some. I wish he would fall for Bella before finding out she is Marie. Looking forward to the phone call.
Lorilie James chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Another great chapter!
FanficIsStupid chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Yes, yes, yes. Love it! X
michangelina chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Omfg. Excellent chapter. I am truly hoping that Edward falls for Bella. And not so fixated with Marie. Either way excellent stuff. I really am hoping for an update soon

Thanks
cademan24 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Interesting chapter; found some things out..but, still a lot of mystery. Thanks for your efforts.
ADADancer chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter, I am glad Edward told her about Cynthia, even though it must have been really hard for him. Please update soon.
bmjtc4 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter. I thought it was really sweet how Edward shared the story about Cynthia with Bella. Can't wait for them to take it to the next level. I wish Bella would tell him she is Marie but I am guessing it is not going to happen that way.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I LOVE that he is referring to her as a woman. So sad about his little girl but I am glad he told Bella.

LOVED the chapter!
sunnylu chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Oh, this is probably my favorite chapter. This has been a great story so far. Keep up the good work. Nice job working in Cynthia without making it glaringly obvious. I like that you left out exactly how she died a secret for now.
Luvtwismut chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I did notice that Ed is calling Bella a woman. It's about time he noticed.;)

I think he should ask if she has a boyfriend. There's always a sneaky way to ask right?

That was so sad about how Rose lost Cynthia. I cannot imagine how awful that would be to deal with. I love how Edward is honoring her memory with the fish and how each has a color representing the boy, girl and dad. That is so sweet! I love that you thought of that.

Thank you for the teasers you send! They get me all sorts of excited.

xo,