Reviews for Bella? Marie?
HMF chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
YES. I think Edward should ask the 'boyfriend question' because it would be totally awkward and totally lovely! hahaha I really hope Edward realizes Bella is Marie before Bella tells him and totally teases her and makes her squirm. That would be HILARIOUS :) OK, I'm jumping ahead.

Anyway, I'm glad Edward is starting to like Bella as a person!
C TwiFic chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I'm not really sure of what to say...

this chapter had it all! The steamy parts that i crave haha, the beautiful parts that just... oh!

Seriously, can you update soon!

tennishog chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter! Love how their "relationship" is evolving!
reyes139 chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
abouy time he starts seeing her in a diferent light ...maybe he will start putting things together and see that she is marie also u should add a scene where he finds her in the pool in her bikini so he sees she is not a nerd
savannavansmutsmut chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Loved it as usual. You are an awesome writer. I love this story so much I can't wait for you to update again soon!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I'm glad she had the good sense to not tell him anything Rose said. Best to stay out of that.
majose chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I don't think that it would be very professional for Edward to directly ask the boyfriend question, but I am sure he will find a way of "subtly" get the information out of her.
Lezlee chapter 9 . 8/7/2010

The chapter turned out really well! Good job!

Belindella chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Ooooooh, Eddies feelings are changing for B! Can't wait to see if he asks her about her b/f. How could he do it? Eeek! Great job!
JustARead chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Anxious to see how the phone call goes
JustARead chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Oh my E has it bad, can't wait for him to figure out B is Marie!
JustARead chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
i was reading this at writer's corner, glad I found it on ff
C TwiFic chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
jayxwohh chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Great story so far! I started this last night and I fell asleep reading it because I didn't want to stop! I picked up a few little things while reading...

1. It was mentioned that Edward had relations with people who work for him as well as a lawsuit. Maybe the lawsuit won't be brought up but I'm thinking perhaps that's how he and Rose met?

2. I'm worried about Royce. I know this is fan fiction but I've never seen him portrayed in a positive light. I hope he and Rose just break up and nothing bad happens...or maybe something bad should happen? Then Bella and Edward and Henry (who I absolutely love, by the way!) can live together happily ever after. Well after Edward has a fit when he finds out Bella is actually Marie. Can't wait for the next chapter! -jayxwohh
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I freakin' love this story!
2,735 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 170 .. Last Next »