Reviews for Bella? Marie?
savannavansmutsmut chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Loved this chapter it was great Edward was awesome. UPdate again soon
DoubleAgentA chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. Bella and Edward are getting closer now! Love it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Very good chapter.
Lettersie17 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter bb! LOVED the teasing and banter between the two. Glad to see BELLA and MR. CULLEN forming a relationship. It'll be interesting to see next chapter how she handles the new Marie situation!
Hope Edwards chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
great story cant wait to read more
orion03981 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I really like your story, and I'm looking forward to the next update.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Love Supernatural! It's one of my faves! GREAT chapter! LOVE LOVE LOVED it!
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter! I'm so glad Edward invited Bella to chat! It was nice to see him getting to know the real her! Can't wait to read more!
rachelin chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Uh Oh...the temptation is too hard to pass up-she's going to want to meet him again (heck yea!). So, I figure they really didn't do a lot of talking the first night-there was just a lot of moaning, etc. but I don't know how they could meet and he wouldn't recognize her voice since now they have had this nice long conversation. But really, she does deserve a round two ;) Thanks for the update.
lulabelljane chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I looooved them just sitting around and talking...and seeing all the things they have in common.

Can't wait for the phone call...should be very interesting!

ANd OMG...I about died when you started to mention Jensen and Supernatural. Two of my absolute favorite things! That man is yummy! Once the pics came out of Rob with the car...all I could see was Rob and Jensen in the 67...I'd be there too of course...lol!
lindsay023 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
she should defo meet up with him, what ius the worst that could happen
lillinna chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Awesome chapter. i cant wait to see What Edward will say top "Marie" When Bella calls him. Please update soon. :)
Isabela is Online chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
If Bella will meet Edward as Marie, there's a tendency that he'll find out. But it will be exciting to see if he'll indeed find out,isn't it? I want them to meet again to give Edward more clue that Marie is Bella. Or you can make him see her things, like her clothes similar to what Marie wore when they first , I like your ideas a lot, so whatever you write, I'll be delighted to read it. Thanks for updating.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Should I really risk it again? That's a tough one. She really could get caught and possibly be out of a job but then Rosalie might find it very funny. Edward is starting to see her differently and who knows, he may come to care for her as Bella.

The chapter was a lot of fun and I loved they way she was thinking of him and her in his car while talking him and later when she went to bed.
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
How frusturating for both of them! Good story!
2,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »