Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Lezlee chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Nyomixx,

The chapter turned out really well! Good job!

xo

Lezlee
Belindella chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
Ooooooh, Eddies feelings are changing for B! Can't wait to see if he asks her about her b/f. How could he do it? Eeek! Great job!
JustARead chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
Anxious to see how the phone call goes
JustARead chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
Oh my E has it bad, can't wait for him to figure out B is Marie!
JustARead chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
i was reading this at writer's corner, glad I found it on ff
C TwiFic chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
PLEASE UPDATE NOOOOOOOOOOW! SERIOUSLY NOW, NOW, NOW!
jayxwohh chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
Great story so far! I started this last night and I fell asleep reading it because I didn't want to stop! I picked up a few little things while reading...

1. It was mentioned that Edward had relations with people who work for him as well as a lawsuit. Maybe the lawsuit won't be brought up but I'm thinking perhaps that's how he and Rose met?

2. I'm worried about Royce. I know this is fan fiction but I've never seen him portrayed in a positive light. I hope he and Rose just break up and nothing bad happens...or maybe something bad should happen? Then Bella and Edward and Henry (who I absolutely love, by the way!) can live together happily ever after. Well after Edward has a fit when he finds out Bella is actually Marie. Can't wait for the next chapter! -jayxwohh
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I freakin' love this story!
emroseliz chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Fanastic idea for your story i must confess i am conpletely addicted to it so please update soon.
LoveCritict chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
I came upon this story purely by chance and I am glad i did. The storyline you've created is just great! :) I'm excited for what's up next.
ladybugcullen chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I just found your story and love it so far! Can't wait for next chapter!
Nymoni2009 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I can't wait til the story gets to the point he recognizes Bella... Soon right?
StinaThea chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
I just love this story! And my god it's hot and keeps me wanting more...like right now ;)
cicas33 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
loved the chapter cant wait to see what happens when they talk will they see each other again i hope so!
kismit1496 chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
holy crap just discovered this story - quite captivating! I like the way you've built your characters!
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 151 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 171 .. Last Next »