Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Fontainebleau01 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
OMG! You made me really turned on! I love DILF, i love he's so intelligent, i love his drooling! I love that he loves Sex and the city, actually, my husband did it too, so it's really believable that a guy could love such a girl-show! Actually, I'm not fond of "toys" (winks), but if i had a chance to fantasize about Edward maybe the rabbit could turn me on!

His crooked smile! (Rob provided it perfectly!) It's great how you put the Dean idea into his character, because Rob is always compared to him (but I hope, he'll live a lot longer time than James, r.i.p.) :)))

I love that you didn't made Marie to appear but started to fight for Team Bella!

Oh, there are so much great moments in this chapter, I cannot mention them all!

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :)
reyes139 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
o god u have to update soon im dying to know what ur going to do with them next cant wait and for crying out load dress her in better clothing atleast to show some skin
reyes139 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
make her sexy bella again im tired of him treating her like shes a nobody
Kynicole chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
cute chapter I love your story and so can't wait for more.
Linksheart chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
EEEP! the suspense and tension between them is KILLING ME! please update soon or you will have a crazy, lunatic, fangirl on your hands!
miranda04 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Can't wait until "Sunday."
SophiaLouise chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
love this story
symphiann chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chpater! Glad to see that they could actually sit down and have a conversation that didn't revolve around Henry! Can't wait until next chapter!
FanficIsStupid chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Dun, dun, dun. Maybe he'll fall for Bella first. *sigh* x
Tish chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I love this story please keep going ...
kakashifan-0001 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter, please update soon.
bellamarie1976 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
This was a great chapter I am so looking forward to the next one... I can just feel there is somthing big fixing to happen!
ArwenGranger chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. I really liked seeing them chatting and getting to know each other. I am wondering how Bella's going to pull off talking to him over the phone as Marie because won't he recognise her voice as being Bella's? Looking forward to the next chapter.
midgeakaliv chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
great chapter!
deleepowman chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Edward really seemed to enjoy talking to Bella, I wonder what he did when HE went to bed
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »