Reviews for Bella? Marie?
tkj001 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I love this story it just get better and better.
hartvixen123 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I'm glad they actually had an adult conversation with just the two of them. They were really cute teasing each other and just seemed really comfortable each other. I wonder what Edward thought about the little gab fest? I can't wait to see what happens next! I'm really enjoying this story.
fabbydulcinea chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
ahhh okay first of all awwwwww Mr. Cullen and that CAR i might've squealed a bit on that lol

and damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn hard decision...is it worth the risk? umm...HELL YEAH! lmao

and i love supernatural...before i discovered the hotness of rob i thought that guy had the best eyes..nah...not anymore..well maybe a bit lmao

can't wait to see what happens! ahhh woman you're killing me here! xD

xoxo

fabby
DwroulaCullen chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
wow i cant wait for more! great story!
tennishog chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Addicted to this story! Can't wait until next time! Love the car - hope he shows it to her sometime!
Fontainebleau01 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
OMG! You made me really turned on! I love DILF, i love he's so intelligent, i love his drooling! I love that he loves Sex and the city, actually, my husband did it too, so it's really believable that a guy could love such a girl-show! Actually, I'm not fond of "toys" (winks), but if i had a chance to fantasize about Edward maybe the rabbit could turn me on!

His crooked smile! (Rob provided it perfectly!) It's great how you put the Dean idea into his character, because Rob is always compared to him (but I hope, he'll live a lot longer time than James, r.i.p.) :)))

I love that you didn't made Marie to appear but started to fight for Team Bella!

Oh, there are so much great moments in this chapter, I cannot mention them all!

Thanks, thanks, thanks! :)
reyes139 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
o god u have to update soon im dying to know what ur going to do with them next cant wait and for crying out load dress her in better clothing atleast to show some skin
reyes139 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010
make her sexy bella again im tired of him treating her like shes a nobody
Kynicole chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
cute chapter I love your story and so can't wait for more.
Linksheart chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
EEEP! the suspense and tension between them is KILLING ME! please update soon or you will have a crazy, lunatic, fangirl on your hands!
miranda04 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Can't wait until "Sunday."
SophiaLouise chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
love this story
symphiann chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chpater! Glad to see that they could actually sit down and have a conversation that didn't revolve around Henry! Can't wait until next chapter!
FanficIsStupid chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Dun, dun, dun. Maybe he'll fall for Bella first. *sigh* x
Tish chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I love this story please keep going ...
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 153 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 173 .. Last Next »