Reviews for Bella? Marie?
SarahInHiding chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Man, I LOVE this story! Every time my phone buzzes with an update alert, I actually SQUEAL. Lol.

I am so anxious to see how Edward will deal with it once he finally realizes Marie is Bella. One scenario I'm hoping for is that he'll come to want Bella as he gets to know her, and his infatuation with Marie will disappear.

I wonder what Edward'd point of view would have been for this chapter. Did he catch on in the slightest to how turned on she was (all that lip tugging, and uneven breath)? I sure as hell hope so... I mean, he's Edward: Sex God, personified.

Anyway, thanks for the awesomeness that is your story! Looking forward to each and every chapter to come!
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Another fabulous chapter, Nyomixx! I loved reading how much Bella enjoyed seeing Ed miserable over not getting Marie's number. I cannot believe she's thinking about being Marie again! Risky!
ShopGirl525 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Glad Edward is wanting to get to know Bella more...wow, how ironic about the car (Rob/Edward)...that is really funny. I'm really enjoying this story. Unless Marie disguises her voice, wouldn't he recognize her over the phone? ...guess we just have to wait and see :)
puggins chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Really looking forward to this phone call!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Loved this chapter it was great Edward was awesome. UPdate again soon
DoubleAgentA chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. Bella and Edward are getting closer now! Love it!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Very good chapter.
Lettersie17 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter bb! LOVED the teasing and banter between the two. Glad to see BELLA and MR. CULLEN forming a relationship. It'll be interesting to see next chapter how she handles the new Marie situation!
Hope Edwards chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
great story cant wait to read more
orion03981 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I really like your story, and I'm looking forward to the next update.
edwardandbellabelong2gether chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Love Supernatural! It's one of my faves! GREAT chapter! LOVE LOVE LOVED it!
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter! I'm so glad Edward invited Bella to chat! It was nice to see him getting to know the real her! Can't wait to read more!
rachelin chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Uh Oh...the temptation is too hard to pass up-she's going to want to meet him again (heck yea!). So, I figure they really didn't do a lot of talking the first night-there was just a lot of moaning, etc. but I don't know how they could meet and he wouldn't recognize her voice since now they have had this nice long conversation. But really, she does deserve a round two ;) Thanks for the update.
lulabelljane chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I looooved them just sitting around and talking...and seeing all the things they have in common.

Can't wait for the phone call...should be very interesting!

ANd OMG...I about died when you started to mention Jensen and Supernatural. Two of my absolute favorite things! That man is yummy! Once the pics came out of Rob with the car...all I could see was Rob and Jensen in the 67...I'd be there too of course...lol!
lindsay023 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
she should defo meet up with him, what ius the worst that could happen
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »