Reviews for Bella? Marie?
symphiann chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chpater! Glad to see that they could actually sit down and have a conversation that didn't revolve around Henry! Can't wait until next chapter!
FanficIsStupid chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Dun, dun, dun. Maybe he'll fall for Bella first. *sigh* x
Tish chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I love this story please keep going ...
kakashifan-0001 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter, please update soon.
bellamarie1976 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
This was a great chapter I am so looking forward to the next one... I can just feel there is somthing big fixing to happen!
ArwenGranger chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. I really liked seeing them chatting and getting to know each other. I am wondering how Bella's going to pull off talking to him over the phone as Marie because won't he recognise her voice as being Bella's? Looking forward to the next chapter.
midgeakaliv chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
great chapter!
deleepowman chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Edward really seemed to enjoy talking to Bella, I wonder what he did when HE went to bed
Ck89 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
lol I believe you! I really enjoyed them getting to know each other better, it was great that they were able to have a fun conversation. I can't wait to see what will happen when she calls him! I seriously love this story, it's soooo good!
SarahInHiding chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Man, I LOVE this story! Every time my phone buzzes with an update alert, I actually SQUEAL. Lol.

I am so anxious to see how Edward will deal with it once he finally realizes Marie is Bella. One scenario I'm hoping for is that he'll come to want Bella as he gets to know her, and his infatuation with Marie will disappear.

I wonder what Edward'd point of view would have been for this chapter. Did he catch on in the slightest to how turned on she was (all that lip tugging, and uneven breath)? I sure as hell hope so... I mean, he's Edward: Sex God, personified.

Anyway, thanks for the awesomeness that is your story! Looking forward to each and every chapter to come!
Luvtwismut chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Another fabulous chapter, Nyomixx! I loved reading how much Bella enjoyed seeing Ed miserable over not getting Marie's number. I cannot believe she's thinking about being Marie again! Risky!
ShopGirl525 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Glad Edward is wanting to get to know Bella more...wow, how ironic about the car (Rob/Edward)...that is really funny. I'm really enjoying this story. Unless Marie disguises her voice, wouldn't he recognize her over the phone? ...guess we just have to wait and see :)
puggins chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Really looking forward to this phone call!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Loved this chapter it was great Edward was awesome. UPdate again soon
DoubleAgentA chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter. Bella and Edward are getting closer now! Love it!
2,752 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 174 .. Last Next »