Reviews for Bella? Marie?
rachelin chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Uh Oh...the temptation is too hard to pass up-she's going to want to meet him again (heck yea!). So, I figure they really didn't do a lot of talking the first night-there was just a lot of moaning, etc. but I don't know how they could meet and he wouldn't recognize her voice since now they have had this nice long conversation. But really, she does deserve a round two ;) Thanks for the update.
lulabelljane chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
I looooved them just sitting around and talking...and seeing all the things they have in common.

Can't wait for the phone call...should be very interesting!

ANd OMG...I about died when you started to mention Jensen and Supernatural. Two of my absolute favorite things! That man is yummy! Once the pics came out of Rob with the car...all I could see was Rob and Jensen in the 67...I'd be there too of course...lol!
lindsay023 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
she should defo meet up with him, what ius the worst that could happen
lillinna chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Awesome chapter. i cant wait to see What Edward will say top "Marie" When Bella calls him. Please update soon. :)
Isabela is Online chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
If Bella will meet Edward as Marie, there's a tendency that he'll find out. But it will be exciting to see if he'll indeed find out,isn't it? I want them to meet again to give Edward more clue that Marie is Bella. Or you can make him see her things, like her clothes similar to what Marie wore when they first , I like your ideas a lot, so whatever you write, I'll be delighted to read it. Thanks for updating.
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Should I really risk it again? That's a tough one. She really could get caught and possibly be out of a job but then Rosalie might find it very funny. Edward is starting to see her differently and who knows, he may come to care for her as Bella.

The chapter was a lot of fun and I loved they way she was thinking of him and her in his car while talking him and later when she went to bed.
padalf1025 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
How frusturating for both of them! Good story!
timidvampire chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
not keen on supernatural...but would watch it sitting next to Edward! LOL

loved this chapter. Edward is going to be be furious when he discovers she is Marie...hopefully not for too long though x
All41-14All chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
GREAT CHAPTER!

WOW Edward likes SATC... WTF! hahaha I didn't like the show very much (even though I endured it because it was a present from my husband who really thinks is too girly for him! :-p), hahaha I remember from time to time I wished that someone had a gun a shot Carrie! sorry but I really can't stand her, I was fan of Miranda and Samantha :-)

Supernatural is in my list of Shows To Watch. But I'm completely with you here the show has it all! (and to hotties :-p).

I can't wait to know what Edward thinks about Bella after this! Love that B. didn't tell E. what Rose says about him. It shows how a good person she is!

Thanks a lot for writing!
haleyscott305 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
loved it

cant wait for more

update super soon as you can

xoxoxo

sandra.
decode.me chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter, looking forward to some Bella/MariexEdward interaction!

Can't wait for the next chap!

-J
babylopez2008 chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Lol... I just hope that no one heard her.

Wow he thought she was 19? Sooo unfair. I'm about to turn 21 in Sept and some ppl think I look at least 16.
jaycorkatbai chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter when is he gonna realise ? I'm thinking alice will be involved looking forward to more
michangelina chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
Love it. I really hope Edward falls

for Bella. I wonder if he will be mad when he finds out the truth. Excellent update. Please continue as soon as possible
reyes139 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
oh god that was so funny loved it please keep going
2,746 | « Prev Page 1 .. 155 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 175 .. Last Next »