Reviews for Bella? Marie?
tigger5600 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
wow! Just found this story and it is amazing so far! :) Can't wait to see more :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
interesting plot. Can't wait to see it play out
jjuliebee chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! Nanny and DILFward with a twist. Great job; looking forward to reading more!
MintCullen17 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I really love this story !:D update soon !
EmoryB123 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Poor Edward! Cynthia. WAAAAAAAAAH!

I am really liking this so far. Funny that Rose is so important and has not been seen yet!

Henry seem too cute!

Keep up the good work!
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
FK, I so love your story! I really enjoy the new twist on the nanny idea. I love how dense Edward is not being able to recognize Bella. I cannot wait for Alice to arrive and stir up the pot! ;)
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I hadn't thought about the fact that Bella would have to hide from Ben in addition to Edward! It IS a messed up situation!

Great start! I am glad that I saw this story rec'd on story War of the Roses.
lovelywendy chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
amazing story!
pixie-belle88 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
just came accross this story, loving it ! zz
babylopez2008 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Wow... lol Edward REALLY wants her number.
babylopez2008 chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
OMG! I just hope that Bella won't pretend to be Marie again... that's just asking, no BEGGING for some angst and trouble.

Ouch to the splinters... I've gotten one of those thick toothpicks in my foot, was like 5 inches long and 3 inches was in and part of it could've broken inside my foot.

And I didn't even KNOW how a toothpick that size got into the house and on the floor.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Just discovered this story and I seriously love it! Awesome work! I can't wait to read more :)
babylopez2008 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Wow... those were sucky Nannies.

Alice seems cool.

Omg the note... kind of nervous about it.
babylopez2008 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Henry: the son on Rosalie's friend that was married, the one that she visited before her tragic death.

To me, it was fine changing POV that many times.

What the hey is up with Irina? And I wasn't sure who she was till you mentioned Piano lessons... I think that she was a really big thing for Edward.

Did he cheat? Or was it just the death of their daughter that broke them apart?

I'm shocked that Rosalie is acting like this.

Does she like being a mother?
babylopez2008 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
First Edward is "smug" and ugh I forgot the word, not not looking good right now.

But then my feelings change a bit when I found out they lost a daughter.

THEN om-freakin-g! He was pretty harsh towards Bella.
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »