Reviews for Bella? Marie?
EmoryB123 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Whoops! I missed the Henry question! How COULD I?

The breakfast scene was nice, and I LOVED the visit with Alice! I think Alice and Bella will remain friends after Bella moves back to Rose's house.

I can't wait for the cook-out on Saturday! I hope it is in one of the chapters that is already written!

Keep up the good work!
EmoryB123 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Henry Esme's son who died causing her to jump off the cliff.

Brody one of the really young wolves who was never seen in the books.

Edward is noticing Bella. Hmmmmmmmmmm...I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

It seems that Edward could track down MARIE through Ben and Angela. At least Angela would know to keep things quiet/hidden.

Good chapter!
midgeakaliv chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I luv this story idea its a nice twist on the whole nanny thing please update asap!
tlandheer chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I ran across this story today and I am loving it so far. I can't wait to see how Edwards and Bella/Marie's relationship pans out.
symphiann chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I just found your story today and got all caught up...I am loving it! It is very different then most nanny stories! I can't wait to see where you take this!
tigger5600 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
wow! Just found this story and it is amazing so far! :) Can't wait to see more :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
interesting plot. Can't wait to see it play out
jjuliebee chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I'm really enjoying this story! Nanny and DILFward with a twist. Great job; looking forward to reading more!
MintCullen17 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I really love this story !:D update soon !
EmoryB123 chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
Poor Edward! Cynthia. WAAAAAAAAAH!

I am really liking this so far. Funny that Rose is so important and has not been seen yet!

Henry seem too cute!

Keep up the good work!
Luvtwismut chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
FK, I so love your story! I really enjoy the new twist on the nanny idea. I love how dense Edward is not being able to recognize Bella. I cannot wait for Alice to arrive and stir up the pot! ;)
EmoryB123 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I hadn't thought about the fact that Bella would have to hide from Ben in addition to Edward! It IS a messed up situation!

Great start! I am glad that I saw this story rec'd on story War of the Roses.
lovelywendy chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
amazing story!
pixie-belle88 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
just came accross this story, loving it ! zz
babylopez2008 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Wow... lol Edward REALLY wants her number.
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 178 .. Last Next »