Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Fontainebleau01 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
I think I'll be addicted to this story. The tension is great, and the idea of "two" Bellas (Marie) is really refreshing. Thank you and keep writing!
x123 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
Interesting and intriguing story. I saw it on twilighted and I am glad it’s on here too.

There is so much going on. I wonder why Bella was labelled a slut in high school. I hope whatever happened won’t have any consequences for the presence.

And of course I think it’s horrible what happened to Rosalie and Edward. Losing a child is the worst thing that can happen to a person and I can’t find it in me to blame Rosalie for not calling. Everyone has a different way of dealing with pain and maybe Rosalie needs to NOT talk about what she has lost on this particular day. Or maybe she is a bitch and doesn’t care, but I guess we cannot trust Edward’s POV when it comes to Rosalie. He might be a bit biased. Although I do wonder why she never met Emmett. Unless, of course, Edward befriended him after divorcing Rosalie. I don’t know how canon this story is going to be, but reading Royce’s name always gives me a bad feeling, so I still hope Rosalie and Emmett will meet at some point.

I had to google Henry, since I didn’t remember the poor guy. I thought you made him up. But I really like him. He’s cute and not as annoying as other children in fanfics (not all are, of course). I didn’t mind the POVs, since the chapter was very long (thanks for that) and you only used Bella and Edward’s POV without any unnecessary repetitions.

I am looking forward to following this story.
Ck89 chapter 4 . 6/1/2010
wow what a great story, something different too!

I liked the POV changes, they helped me understand what was going through their minds!

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
carrottop14 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
THIS IS SUPER GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CharlotteStu chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
I like the chapter and I really want Edward to start liking Bella.

I can't wait for the next update :)
AnUnbrokenHorse aka RushtonElf chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I usually prefer stories where there is one or two POV's, but I really like this story!

xx
xXHiddenSecretXx chapter 4 . 5/23/2010
I really like the story. Please update soon

Secret
BeatrizBeltran chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
love it!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Your were perfect in your changing of pov's. It was not to much, if anything I wish for longer chapters so you could do it more! I want more story update soon! you got me hook!
TwiTwin1 chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter. I love hearing EPOV, his concern (kind of excessive, but understandable) was endearing. I thought that the POV switches were alright because there wasn't a lot of overlap in events. I wouldn't do any more than four in a chapter though. Looking forward to your next update.
cicas33 chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
loved the story and cant wait to see if he can figure out that bella is marie!
fifty shades of.fckncullen chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
love the story so far :)
HMF chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Can you updated this sooner? I really like this story and want Edward to start liking or recognizing Bella a bit more as Marie or whatever as soon as possible! I want them together really badly :)
mummyanimal chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
I found this over on TWCS but cnt review there atm so im glad I found it here! I love your story its brilliant! I like the different POV :) x
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
The POV changes were okay I guess, but if you're going to have four of them, I hope the chapter will be as long as this. Overall, great job.
2,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »