Reviews for Bella? Marie?
bellamarie1976 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
you just have to love Alice...this was a great chapter... I think you explained alot of things very well. I just want bella and edward together LOL Can't wait for the next chapter
FanficIsStupid chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
SOoooo glad Belindella mentioned your story. Thx for sharing. X
FanficIsStupid chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Mysterious ladies. Love the suspense...hopefully Bossward in the next chapter...off I go...x
nvcullen chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
wow amazing

keep it up

can't wait for next chpter

update soon

i love it all
FanficIsStupid chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hawt and Sexy! Thx for sharing! I found out abt your story from your sister on Twitter.

Keep going!

X
ADADancer chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Great story so far.
crackupmonkey chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
that explaines a lot. Keep it up.
Belindella chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
The tampon talk was great! Followed by the burnt pancakes! Loved that scene. Can't wait to see what happens with the note. I'm thinking it'd be great if he tossed the number on the napkin out but went all doe eyed about the one from Marie in front of Bella! Great! :-)
K Krystine chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
CherieMarie chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
love this chapter like all the others. although i wish you would update faster but i guess i can understand why since you make the chapters long...
lindsay023 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
i cant wait for his reaction either, poor little henry how many nannys has he had?
TaintedSunshine chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
omg this story is soo good

please update soon

i was so intrigued with the whole concept

and i cant wait to read more!
ecxe chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
henry, i know the name has something to do with rosalie, i think. edward want his marie, bella wants her edward, and they both are the keys to each other's fantasy. one knows this, and the other doesn't. man, that must be some awkward UST for bella and some unidentifiable stress for edward, lol. so many confused hormones all over the house!
bellamarie1976 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
wasn't henry roses friends little boy? I think this story is going very well and I can not wait for the next installment!
bellamarie1976 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This was a great first chapter. I really love the fact he didn't know who she was...clubs are dark, and she looks different than what he is use to. I can't wait to see where this goes.
2,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »