Reviews for Bella? Marie?
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I couldn't wait E's reaction when he reads the note. Please update very soon.
tghb chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
i was kinda hoping breakfast would be a turning point. I think it would be great if edward decides to call ''marie'' and hears bella's phone ringing. would he figure hings out then, or would he still be frusratingly oblivious?
Linksheart chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter! this is amazing! you are doing a magnificent job. keep up the good work!
Lettersie17 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Thank you sooo much for updating! Alice explained a lot about Edward and that's really good to know! I think shes already onto Bella! I'm interested to see how this develops, especially with the note! Update soon pleasse!
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Just found this story. Very good. Keep up the good work.
FanficIsStupid chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
I love all of your characters. Update soon. X
FanficIsStupid chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
love love...x
bellamarie1976 chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
you just have to love Alice...this was a great chapter... I think you explained alot of things very well. I just want bella and edward together LOL Can't wait for the next chapter
FanficIsStupid chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
SOoooo glad Belindella mentioned your story. Thx for sharing. X
FanficIsStupid chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Mysterious ladies. Love the suspense...hopefully Bossward in the next chapter...off I go...x
nvcullen chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
wow amazing

keep it up

can't wait for next chpter

update soon

i love it all
FanficIsStupid chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Hawt and Sexy! Thx for sharing! I found out abt your story from your sister on Twitter.

Keep going!

X
ADADancer chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
Great story so far.
crackupmonkey chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
that explaines a lot. Keep it up.
Belindella chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
The tampon talk was great! Followed by the burnt pancakes! Loved that scene. Can't wait to see what happens with the note. I'm thinking it'd be great if he tossed the number on the napkin out but went all doe eyed about the one from Marie in front of Bella! Great! :-)
2,750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »