Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
These characters sound Australian. Sound nothing like Americans living in Seattle.
Mystylight chapter 25 . 5/10/2015
I Hope you will still update this story ! It's so great.
gr33t3 chapter 25 . 4/28/2015
I hope you finish this story.
Lady Jimita chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
It's going on two years since you've updated this story... I'd like to add it to my favorites but I'd hate to get others hooked on it, only to wonder how it ends. I'm pretty sure it ends with Emmett and Rose falling for each other and having to tell Edward; that'll be weird but Edward will eventually be happy for them. Bella will betray Edward, once again, by keeping the truth from him, but he'll eventually find out - probably due to her falling ill and him finding out the cause. Or...car accident in which Bella gets injured and he learns the truth. Edward will forgive her because it's a happy secret and her motives were pure in not telling him. He finds out. He takes care of her. They marry. Alice ends up okay with it, because she just wanted her brother happy. Eh, it still would be nice to read the finished version! I hope you're still alive and haven't experienced some tragedy. I hope you haven't forgotten your password and gotten locked out of the fandom! PM me if you update...k? Thanks!
JustARead chapter 25 . 2/19/2015
So...she tells him?
EmmettRose chapter 25 . 1/24/2015
Such a good story to be abandoned :(
Miller18 chapter 25 . 1/23/2015
Please update soon.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Do you plan to finish this?
Harmony chapter 25 . 12/6/2014
But it was so good, why stop there?!
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I need to know how it all ends
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Please update!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 25 . 11/19/2014
I normally don't read unfinished (not marked complete) stories but the premise of this looked great. Please don't leave it here! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
please HURRY TRUE READER THANKS MUCH
im still waiting!
janiqs chapter 25 . 11/13/2014
I miss this story. It's really wonderful. I hope you are well. Please consider updating. Thanks.
AVIDBMREADER chapter 1 . 11/12/2014