Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
I'm glad Edward isn't getting too sucked in to Rose's antics, though I am glad they got her rapist asap.
Magmom2 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
My guess is that Bella is pregnant but I also think she either will be too afraid to tell Edward or she will tell him and then Alice will start putting doubts in his mind. I thought Emmett was supposed to help her move. And who would have thought Ben was a rapist. Have you ever said what happened with Charlie and Bella? I can't remember.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Wow I'm in shock that it was Ben I really liked him

can't wait to see what happens next
shaz308 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Looks like she's pregnant. I hope she has more support than she has had moving. looking forward to your next update, thanks.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
yep tomorrow.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Poor Bella! She has no one! I just wanna go strangle Angela for not coming to help Bella. I mean I know she is going through her heartbreak but she should of had been with Bella. Anyways can't wait to read more!
ohtobeyoung chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Hoping Emmett and Rose get together. Poor Angela. I'm guessing Bella is pregnant.
distractedgirl25 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
She's pregnant. I know she is! I'm excited...
Wow, didn't see the rapist Ben coming, at all.
Gotta love Emmett and I'm sure Rose will too.
Thanks for the update. Waiting patiently for the next one.
GorGirl chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
It's hard to be pregnant without insurance. I'm glad that Rose recognized Ben from the photo, and he was quickly taken into custody. Love Emmett, and Esme's reaction. I wonder if Bella will ever see her father again?
Vivi H88 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Great chapter :)
FFLoverLaura chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
ruh roh! Is someone preggers? Gah! Loving it! Great chapter! Cannot wait for more! :)
helenemc chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
It is so obvious as to what is wrong with Bella.
madas chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
aww, I liked Ben. Just goes to show...
sweetiedolphin chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Ben? Poor Angela! Please update soon.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Wow who would have thought it was Ben,poor Ange an Bella she doesn't have the flu or food posioning she has the Cullen baby flu.
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »