Reviews for Bella? Marie?
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Hmmm, I wonder how this will pan out. I have to admit though... I'm weary of Rosalie's intentions in regards to Edward.. But some arse whooping. Count me in.
madas chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
good one- cant wait to see Royce get whats comming to him
mayejrmorris chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Nice chapter.
It was a good one.
MJM
JayNahNah chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I loved this because Edward & Bella didn't let Malice deter them. I'm glad Edward told Emmett how he felt and no matter what, he wanted Bella and not Rose. I seriously hope Bella did hear that.
I get why Edward felt the need to rescue Rose but he can't let Rose manipulate him into feeling sorry for her or guilt him into trying again.
Royce is unimportant and if her or had some of his goons beat her up, he deserves a beating...but it could have been a random act of violence.
Hmmm...is Bella pregnant? Hope so and hope Edward is happy if she is! As he said, Bella is his happiness.
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Oh boy... hope Royce gets it.. O.o.. good thing Emmett is coming up too.
I'm glad Bella spoke up, and asked Edward to take her home not leaving her with Alice, and Edward listened. I hope Alice gets the message loud and clear.. I'm still so angry with her..
THANK you for this fast update and the good news of the next one coming up.. SO HAPPY!
XO - M
babylopez2008 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Omg... so Bella might be preggers, Alice is the fun nazi, and Rose got beaten up... wow...

Hopefully there will be more Bella in the next chapter. And I hope that Alice gets her head out of her butt.
SusayyQ chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Omg amazing! can't wait for the next update!
servantoftwilight669 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Can't wait 4 the next chapter & 4 Royce 2 get his ass kicked & I really hope nothing comes between Bella & Edward's HEA.
girlygirl0706 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Thanks for another amazing update. Cant wait to read what happens next. Bella's pregnant but wondering how Edward is going to take the news when she and Edward fine out. She's been through to much so here's hoping Alice and Rose don't come in between her and Edward.
madehoney chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
what if Rose use this attack to get him to feel responsible for her? what if she become clingy of him now? I don't think he will have the heart to tell her off and that could mess everything up... again
debslmac chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
cherryhilz chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Love it! Love B&E back together. But I feel Rose and Alice are going to start drama. And Bella is still having 'stomach' pains...hmmm...what does that mean?! :)

Thanks for the great update! Can't wait for more! :)
magmom2 chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
I thought Rose was headed to the campground. Yes, Emmett is on the way up so I think Royce will at least be intimidated and leave. I hope they beat him so he knows how it feels. I am also glad that Bella didn't stay with Alice. That would have been a bad idea.
FFLoverLaura chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
oh man...why does Rose always have to ruin everything? ugh! I get that he is looking out for his ex, but I still don't have to like it..lol blah! Great chapter though, can't wait to see what happens next!
lilmstran chapter 23 . 5/16/2013
Loved it
Keep going
Can't wait to read more soon
2,694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »