Reviews for Bella? Marie?
TrudyGill23 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I'm really wondering if Esme will be Bella's mother, but I couldn't see how Edward wouldn't know after looking at Bella's photo album (I doubt she changed much in 11-12 years).
Halo221 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Um, no, Angela was a willing and eager participant in said "web." After all, I do believe it was she who introduced Bella as "Marie" and who insisted on staying at the club after Bella begged to leave... Need I go on?
ahhleesaaa chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
This fic is amazing and you're an awesome writer. Here's to hoping you'll eventually finish it! If not, I'll dream up my own HEA for them :)
dancbabe89 chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Read the whole thing today! Can't wait for another update or the whole thing ;) I'm nervous though because it's been 7 months since the last. Please tell me you didn't give up on this story!
aussie33 chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Talk about a cliff hanger. It's so as when you get deeply invested in a story, only to find that it is unfinished. Hope you come back to this story. I am eager to find out who this all ends.
cuteascherries chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
: )
erythrophobia chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
When are you going to update next? I have been waiting for forever...Its one of the best i have read so far...you have got all little things explained so amazingly. I love it.
OneShotWoman15 chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
It sucks to spend 2 says of my life reading an epic story only to be massively let down by an author dispersing if you do read this, UPDATE!

Love: OSW15
PLL lover1992 chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Oh I can't wait for more, please update soon!
KL93 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
Please update! I love this story! I love how you've woven this and how we can't be quite sure of everything in life.
Dil9 chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
Loved ur story. Would love to read the ending:)
Melcatt chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
Excellent story. I love that song can't wait to read what happens next
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Great story! Please update asap!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
This is great. And with only three to four more chapters to go, we should have already had an update. Thank you for sharing your talent, please continue soon.
2,744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »