Reviews for Bella? Marie?
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Is Alice brain-damaged I'm glad she and Rose are making up but do you need to be a bitch to Bella because you think she's not right for brother Pathetic
MamaNeedsABreak chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
I've had your fic on my must read list for quite some time, and finally read it this weekend. I thought you did a great job creating a story to hold the readers interest. At this point, I'd love to see what happens next. What happens with Bella and her father? Did Sue intercept Bella's letter and Charlie never knew about it? Does Alice ever accept Bella with Edward? How does Edward react to the baby news? Will Rose make a move on Edward or will she decide to let him be happy with Bella, and move on with Emmett?
If you don't plan to finish, would you please at least reply to this review with answers?
Thanks for sharing your story with those of us that love to read it! :)
sharbear90 chapter 25 . 7/12/2014
I just found your story and couldn't stop reading it! I know it's been a while but I hope you update soon and finish the story!
triplejjjones18 chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
Love this story! Please update soon
HesMyBelAmi chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Finally caught up on your story and I can't wait to hear more :)
TrudyGill23 chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I'm really wondering if Esme will be Bella's mother, but I couldn't see how Edward wouldn't know after looking at Bella's photo album (I doubt she changed much in 11-12 years).
Halo221 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Um, no, Angela was a willing and eager participant in said "web." After all, I do believe it was she who introduced Bella as "Marie" and who insisted on staying at the club after Bella begged to leave... Need I go on?
ahhleesaaa chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
This fic is amazing and you're an awesome writer. Here's to hoping you'll eventually finish it! If not, I'll dream up my own HEA for them :)
dancbabe89 chapter 25 . 4/27/2014
Read the whole thing today! Can't wait for another update or the whole thing ;) I'm nervous though because it's been 7 months since the last. Please tell me you didn't give up on this story!
aussie33 chapter 25 . 4/20/2014
Talk about a cliff hanger. It's so as when you get deeply invested in a story, only to find that it is unfinished. Hope you come back to this story. I am eager to find out who this all ends.
cuteascherries chapter 25 . 4/5/2014
: )
erythrophobia chapter 25 . 3/30/2014
When are you going to update next? I have been waiting for forever...Its one of the best i have read so far...you have got all little things explained so amazingly. I love it.
OneShotWoman15 chapter 25 . 3/23/2014
It sucks to spend 2 says of my life reading an epic story only to be massively let down by an author dispersing if you do read this, UPDATE!

Love: OSW15
PLL lover1992 chapter 25 . 3/5/2014
Oh I can't wait for more, please update soon!
KL93 chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
Please update! I love this story! I love how you've woven this and how we can't be quite sure of everything in life.
2,749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »