Reviews for Tales of Dilucia
Ciradel the ChronicleWriter chapter 1 . 2/4
I feel that I like Alise.
Emil Lime chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
Good Chapter! I wish it was longer but that's what the next chapter you have out is for. As I read, I found out I don't remember everything that happened, like the whole thing with why Gordon is following her around. I'll have to go back and reread everything before I read the next one.

One mistake I noticed was you said Halure was near the Coast line. It's actually in the middle of the continent. Either way, nothing big per usual.

Can't wait to read the next chapter! It better be out because my email told me as much...xpxpxp I shall review on it once I make it there since I'll be rereading your story! XD

Great story so far! XD (and I have to admit, I think Gordon is kind of adorable, just saying) XD

-Emil Lime
CommanderFlynn chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
read all the chapters so far and I am very impressed by what I read _

I hope the twins come up again somewhere in the future but I'm interested more or less in Alise for some reason...I dunno, maybe it's that mysteriousness and the way she tries to keep to herself kinda of personality...

Be glad I'm loving ToV at the moment, because I am liking what I read and look forward to future updates and who knows...you might be that inspiration I need XDD
kriess chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Gah.. It' late where I am. D8 I'm going to run off to your skits before going to sleep!

Alise's personality reminds me a lot like Yuri's. Maybe it's just me. I hope she isn't an exact replica of him though; that would be disappointing.

On that note, the relationship between her and Gordon reminds me of Yuri and Karol. Ah... The memories... w ~

I'm really interested on who exactly this Garrett guy is. Hehe.

I shall continue reading tomorrow! :)
kriess chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
The whole thing with Alise's parents was sad... yet it wasn't anything unusual. I'm just saying. :/

Otherwise... I love the style of your writing... You've got me hooked. Once I finish reading all of your current chapters, I'm definitely faving.

I also love how you brought in the idea of mana. :) I was wondering how they were going to fight without blastia. Good thing you didn't bust out a ToS reference or anything. Haha.
kriess chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This story seems good so far! By far the best fan sequel I've read concerning ToV.

I got a little confused though, with Anita and Alise. x3 It's not your fault, though~.

Just a few mistakes, all minor. It didn't distract me from reading. :D
Robin G. Fellow chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Alise, it's ok to be lax!

She is a drifter after all. :D

I tried to click the next button, but it wasn't there. Hopefully, it'll be there soon.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
No more Eli? He was cute. Gordon's adorable though; a typical kid. I'm starting to like Alise.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Awww...now that just sucks. They're having this epic battle and this more epic team shows up and totally makes them look bad.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Ectasy? Whoa! Someone's obsessed.

Well, it's a good beginning so far. I'm interested and I don't even know this series! I do think there are a few unnecessary phrases. For example:

"The city bustled with activity, which was usual as it was home to the world famous coliseum, which attracted a fair number of tourists."

You don't need the last part, about attracting a lot of tourists, since you made it clear the coliseum is world famous.

Otherwise, it's great so far. Now, onto the next chapter!
Emil Lime chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
FINALLY! i got around to reading this! Twas good, as well. XD I'm starting to like Alise more and more as we go (i wasn't sure at first cuz she kinda came off mary-sue-ish) but not anymore! XD anyway, i don't like Gordon...he's but that is what you were aiming for, i assume. I feel bad for Alise since she has to continue to deal with him...but who knows? maybe he will become less annoying as the story goes. XD

One thing that bothers me is you use the phrase "hesitated slightly" in every chapter, sometines multipul times. to hesitate is to pause breifly, so putting slightly after each one is unnessary and a bit redundent.

Oter than that, I like the story so far! Keep it up!

-Emil Lime

ps:im starting college, too. so I know you feel with the idea of all the new stuff coming up! but DONT STOP UPDATING! i want to know whats causing all of the monsters to go out of control (other than the aer, of course. I want to know who's doing it!)
Superkami Guru Novacool chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like the story. And the fight scene was well done too. Gorden is kinda downer, but otherwise it's awesome.
PatStar chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
it looks like you skip words here and there, Rae but i'm impressed! it's good but long i can't keep up.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
that gordon seems like a downer P Good story though
Elmion chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
good fight scene. Cliffhanger end, boo. And by the way, it's greaves, not grieves.

And have I said I really liked your writing style? Because I really like your writing style.