Reviews for Drink
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Aaah I love this fic so much I've read it so many times haha. It's a classic in the fandom.

Thank you .
MadlyMagical chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Man, I love this. It seemed like I can't even do my usual rambling anymore.
Now where's my tea
-mad
SmuttyFanGirlWriter-WhyTheHell chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
? me no understand the plot!
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Hummm. This was very good, well written and touching. :) When Hqkuba said a thornless rose was perfect, I was inwardly screaming at him. He stripped the flowers of their only defense, leaving them weak and vulnerable. It's like Aoko without her mop, or Ran without karate. ...Yeah, bad comparison. xD

Honestly, I didn't see a sad ending. I saw Aoko giving Kaito what he needed, proving that she did and does love him. Even if it was intended to be tragic, I got a more bittersweet feel. Did Aoko die? Did she become a vampire, too? Did she remain a human? And my biggest question is, was that really Kaito? Was he just a monster(for lack of a better word) or was he in his right mind? No one knows, but we can dream. I'm imagining a dramatic yet sweet future.

So, sorry if my reaction wasn't the intended one. Hut this was an excellent story, going on my favorites list!
average reviewer chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
this was really interesting

i didn't understand some parts but i liked the the parts that i understood)
TOO LAZY TO LOG IN chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
try reading this while listening to Evanescence's EVEN IN DEATH. I swear, its exactly the same. Awesome story...gave me chills and tears along with the song. Awesome.
Miyanoai chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow, this was hot. I already figured Kaito would be a vampire from the title and summary so I was curious, but this ended upbeing WAAAY better than I expected. I love your writing style, although there were a few parts where I was a bit confused b/w the past and present, even with the indents. Rereading it helped a lot. I especially loved the ending! I'm not whether it was supposed to be good or bad or if he did it out of love or rage (towards Hakuba, but either way, I enjoyed. Clearly, it's not a story for a sequel so I'll just end this with fantastic job. _
someonepassingby chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
wow! had a bit of trouble following the story, but nice idea. never thought Kaito could be murdered...
windmelody chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Very interesting. :)
Justonereason chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
oh my...

i just got back to the fanfic and this i got...a heartbreking story...well i like some of your line (like always, i just can't help myself to love your line.)

i quite intrigue with this one:

"But what is a rose without its thorns?"

and i love the line when Kaito said he got all the company he needed...i love one:

"Well, I don't know about you, but I have all the company I need right here."

anyway you make me want to write an angst story...hehehe...

oh here,some cookies to accompany your tea.

v
Starburstia chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yes! -cackles- I have indeed been warned! 8D
DireSphinx chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
First thought:

You're stopping Here? No, no, you can't stop here! There just has to be more to this story - there just has to.

Second thought:

Need to reread this NOW.

Thoughts after:

Interesting piece. Kaito as the undead, coming back for his love. Almost romantic, in a gothic sense. And the way everyone tries to hold Aoko back, keep her from running into Kaito's arms.

I'm not quite sure if I'm mad at you about Guru, or just Guru himself. He comes off as a bit of an ass to me, and I don't think I much care for the concept. Granted, his character can be portrayed that way, but I don't have to like it. "But what is a rose without its thorns?" Two hands that were not hers clutched, shakingly, at the bedsheets. A woman's voice choked out the question.

He paused.

"A perfect one, I'd imagine."

-NO! Roses were always meant to have their thorns! Guru, has no one taught you the concept "Beauty is pain"? Beauty without pain is meaningless - half the seduction comes from the risk inherent. Take away the danger, and the rose loses its spirit. It is nothing more than a pretty flower, slowly dying from its bleeding wounds. Somewhat like Aoko, losing her spirit in the wake of Kaito's death. She gives in to Saguru because Kaito is gone and with him gone what's the point in resisting?

It's not right, it's unnatural, like Kaito coming back from the grave. Perhaps that's how they make sense in the end.

I guess I don't really see this as a horror piece. Kaito died, but he came back. He came back for her. And after so long, she finally found her way into his arms. Where's the horror in that?

Now, if Kaito were to drink her dry and leave her bloodless body on the balcony, Aoko never realizing until it was too late, then that would be horror. But I don't think that's what happened here. "...like fire like flames like the blossoming of fresh innocent new roses." Sounds like a beginning to me.

Interesting...
66ButterflyOfDarkness99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I just absolutely LOVE Kaito as a vampire...*purs*

Awesome fic! 8D I sent a shiver down my spine when I pictured Kaito sitting on her balcony railing with his white suit all dirty and just smiling at her...crepy! xD

Now, there should be a fic were Kaito was a vampire and Aoko was a vampire slayer...LOL (why yes, I do like giving them a hard time...D)

*throws tea and cookies at you a la Alice In Wonderland for lovely fic*
s2lou chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
... I was dreading this. Ever since that fateful comment to Sa' on lj, I was dreading this.

... PENGUIN-CHAN WHY

/sobs

... yeah. Original reaction: SERIOUSLY, WHUT. You are crazy—a good crazy, but crazy nonetheless. (And if you go 'but only the best people are!', I smack you over the head a good one, my friend—BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL.)

I'll have the tea. Please? /cries in penguin's arms

(... yeah, I liked this. Over my dead body, but I did. Damn you.)
A Lover's Promise chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
yay. another story by pen in penguin (i luv ure pen name btw) very horrory and angsty, but i like it. hey! where's chapter 2! JOKING. great story. XD