Reviews for Come Back to Me
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
AW! Poor Aki! I love this story though! :)
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was interesting, darling, but I must say I don't agree on a number of points you made. This is just something heavy to think about. The only point that I think I must express right now is the one you made at the end in your author's comments. You said that Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's completely lacks "religion". Lack religion, yes. Lack the Lord, absolutely not. This is just simply a challenge to read the Word and dig a little deeper. It's just too amazing to pass up. Blessings, love, praying for you!

~4thFromtheFurnace
DarkMagicianGirl114 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Good story. Interesting idea though.
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. Hmm, that was really interesting. I do applaud you for attempting such a challenge. I don't really agree with the coming back of the spirit part, but I'm not gonna chew you out for that. It's really cool that you tried finding the characters' spiritual views. Not your best work, but good nonetheless.
Yuseisxtwinxsister chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
failed, no. i think you did a pretty good job! really great story! .
somerandomperson chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I actually agree with what Misty said, lmao. My brother was a twin, well was supposed to be. His twin was a girl. She, as you can guess, died. After he was born, about three months later, I was concieved, and I'm a girl. We're so much alike, personality-wise, since we look NOTHING alike, and we sounded the same as kids, and we acted- and we still do act- the same. My mom swears that I was his twin reborn! lol XD
Akiza Night chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
wowwy i want more
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Holy shiet.

8D

Very dark, I didn't expect you to do such a thing. I thought the deliverance was fine, though the description was good, I couldn't really feel Aki's emotions.

Nonetheless, nice to see you're experimenting, a good start! D