Reviews for Easter Surprise
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Really interesting one. Poor Neal. Looks like he has some 'piece of art' conscience.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
LOL only neal could find something like that in Central Park
Stroma chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Very good. Love the demonic bunnies with Faberge eggs.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Buahahhaahahahahahahahaahah... OMGGGGGG "Them...the rabbits!" That.. oh boy, that was just great. Neal acting like a child, Peter being all fatherly and El motherly as he Cries into a pillow over an Egg(Well Ok trust issues but it was STILL hilarious)? I just about died of laughter xD. _ ~Nayah
BunBunBabe chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
easter bunnies from hell lol I nearly died laughing my ribs were throbing by the time I finished
Enfleurage chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Kind of confused by the random use of italics (Easter bunny, Easter Egg hunt, treasures, free, etc.) as if your font selection shorted out intermittently. Confusing and after a time really distracting, to the point of detracting from the story.

You might want to work with a beta reader to catch those. Italics, like exclamation points, are best used sparingly for effect. The best use is generally within dialog (again sparingly) to convey spoken emphasis, but not definitely not in narration.
WildHorseFantasy chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOL. I doubt Neal would really react with panic but it is very funny! I almost expected Peter had planted a fake egg as an April fools joke on Easter!
Wondo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Enjoyed your Faberge' Easter egg story. Nice touch for the holiday. Sympathized with Neal over his inability to even possess it temporarily... What anguish for an art connoisseur.
j3nnee chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I figured a Faberge' egg in the Park would be a funny if not humorous plot device. I was actually thinking my egg looked something like this although a bit more ornate: img.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I was just reading about Faberge Eggs. I had no idea how rare they were until I read the articles. I had always heard of them and thought I knew what they were, pretty gilt and ornamented artificial eggs, but I was surprised to find they were real gold, covered with jewels, larger than I thought and much more rare.

It would be a nightmare for Neal to find one and have to abandon it. Poor Neal!