Reviews for Scarlet
superanimefan246 chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
Finally! A RemiRei story 3
Crazy Scion chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
This fic is also adorable. I think I'll be a new subscriber to your work.
stylus legna chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
I'm loving this charismatic Remilia. Anyways, I hope you update soon.
Pelf chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Nice work, dammit … I was looking forward to another evil twist with Remilia's plans.
LoneRyu chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
Hi,

RemiRei is my destiny! so needless to say this is one of my favorite story so far. I hope that you'd continue the story and make all the RemiRei lovers happy. :)
Ebonpyre chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
I admit, this is a fairly impressive fanfiction, I rarely see this sort of relationship between Reimu and Remilia, I like the occasional joke you put in, the bloopers in step two where pretty funny too, I hope to this develop (including more bloopers).
Shin Hitorigami chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Damn you you bastard, damn you! (This is British accent) A most lovely story of those in Touhou and I am left with this! You must keep up this genuine story! Despite the extremely long wait! Somehow
Dawn over a Lilly chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Grrr I hate it that you ran away it was getting good!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Your Cirno sure loves to call people cheaters.
ruikomatsu chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Hello! I am a fan of Rei/Remi and I found your story really, really interesting. I'm an avid fan of Reimu x everyone else but I have to say Remilia is a character with a nice twist of affection for the oblivious miko.

I do hope you continue this story as I am really curious about Remilia's new plan. Your writing style is magnificent in a sense and your Remilia is just...brilliant in every word.
Warclam chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Oh my, this is excellent. I'm not actually familiar with any of the games, but taking the sum of fan-works the characters are all pretty much exactly as I had imagined them, and the plot has me thoroughly hooked. Extremely funny too; I'd never even thought of the possibility of a Meiling/Cirno comedy duo, but the result is hilarious.

The only thing I don't like is that we're coming up on 5 months without an update, that's a little scary. More please!
Yoham chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
This is a very well written story and entertaining plot. I have to say, that I only know about the Touhou-Universe by Dōjinshi, but it is enough to follow your story, even if I have to look up the pics of the characters, 'cause of my terrible memory of names. _ I also appreciate that I have to look up the one or other word in a dictionary, and that hasn't happend in a long time, so thanks for enlarging my english vocabulary! All is well in this story: the flow, the style, your grasp of the character's emotions and all the little shades in between you manage to portray in your fic. Thank you for sharing and please keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Nice. I really like how you describe Remis thoughts :)
MaraSargon chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
I like this story for two reasons. 1: It's actually well-written, unlike the vast majority of stories on this site. 2: Remilia Scarlet is one of my favorite fiction characters of all time.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out. :)
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
If you mention Touhou couples I could name more than 10 off the top of my head. Let's see, there's MarisaxAlice, YukarixReimu, RemiliaxReimu, YoumuxYuyuko, just to name a few. Trusst me, there's ALOT more. Oh, I forgot MarisaxReimu. Ooops.

I rambling now. Either way, good story.