Reviews for Bleed
dhea.taviry0121 chapter 1 . 6/25
owhhhh come on.. continue this fic already (pouting)! i hope ur not gonna stop writing ichigrimmit's just they're so rare and it's even rarer to found ichigrimm fic with good plot. please please please don't stop writing outhor-san ! thumbs up
This is so frigging amazing. AMAZING! Your writing style is lovely, the only complaint was that pretty random jump from Grimmjow being wary of everyone in the house to suddenly holding hands and basically giggling n playing with Rukia.
I truly, truly hope you continue writing this! I know it been a loooooong time but imma keep my fingers crossed!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
Hurry and finish this pleasee
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
Brilliant! İ loved it. Hopefully I will come across other fanfiction similar to this one.
Beccabu32 chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
Please update I really love this story so far
rrosiemariee chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
Love the story so far
Can't wait to read more!
kenni-bun bun chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
OK if the false vag is below his testies then it's right under his butt hole. Its where his taint used to be. I love this by the way wish you would keep going.
IloveGiroro chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
That was awesom I hope you update more chapters soon. Also if you have writers block I would be glad to help you with ideas all you have to do is message me.
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
Ur such a tease god just when it was getting good too lol but I love it so far please continue
AiryAquarius chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Nooooo you can't leave this story like this! COME BAAAAACKKK DX
This is a great story and I need more of this... Well written and gah! I want more.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
No! Don't stop! It just got to the good part! Please Please continue!
sarah chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
i liked it and it was good to read
you should do some more
and make it a bit more longer
and in to a prober story and make it a happy ending
because you have not finished this story so make
a ending for this story
Kagehide chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Pls update I wanna see Grimmjow with Ichigo's kids!
athea chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
When i read this my period was now starting lol so i feel you grimmjow *hugs*
Midori no Kaori chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
PLええええずううううううううう oops, i mean PLLLEAAAAAASSEEE!I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! I absollutely love this!, I really love the fact that it's a vampire setting! And also uke grimmjow is just absolutely scrumpsciou! We don't have enough of them! I DYYINNNGG to read the next chapter, keep up the AWESOME work! :DD