Reviews for Bleed
Beccabu32 chapter 3 . 9/14
Please update I really love this story so far
rrosiemariee chapter 4 . 8/16
Love the story so far
Can't wait to read more!
kennisha.james chapter 4 . 8/8
OK if the false vag is below his testies then it's right under his butt hole. Its where his taint used to be. I love this by the way wish you would keep going.
IloveGiroro chapter 4 . 3/31
That was awesom I hope you update more chapters soon. Also if you have writers block I would be glad to help you with ideas all you have to do is message me.
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 4 . 1/11
Ur such a tease god just when it was getting good too lol but I love it so far please continue
AiryAquarius chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Nooooo you can't leave this story like this! COME BAAAAACKKK DX
This is a great story and I need more of this... Well written and gah! I want more.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
No! Don't stop! It just got to the good part! Please Please continue!
sarah chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
i liked it and it was good to read
you should do some more
and make it a bit more longer
and in to a prober story and make it a happy ending
because you have not finished this story so make
a ending for this story
Kagehide chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Pls update I wanna see Grimmjow with Ichigo's kids!
athea chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
When i read this my period was now starting lol so i feel you grimmjow *hugs*
Midori no Kaori chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
PLええええずううううううううう oops, i mean PLLLEAAAAAASSEEE!I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER! I absollutely love this!, I really love the fact that it's a vampire setting! And also uke grimmjow is just absolutely scrumpsciou! We don't have enough of them! I DYYINNNGG to read the next chapter, keep up the AWESOME work! :DD
AW27 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Can't wait for the next update!
You should totally make Byakuya into a love rival.
XII and Byakuya fighting for Grimmjow . . . *drools*
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
I really adore this story... and I really hope you can update as soon as possible. :)
SakaSandora chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
WHY! WHY STOP THERE! Please update, I love all of your Bleach works, dont forget about them!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Omgee, Ive read this story for a fourth/fith time! Well who wouldn't since this was really AWEmazing! I really LOVE this story and Im still hoping that you'd continue this.

Thank You.