Reviews for Guilt Is A Powerful Thing
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute story.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I don't think Reid has anything to feel guilty over. He has dealt with so much on his own. He's so thoughtful of others, even when he was shot, he had the doctor go look at the unsub before him and then to go to his son and even had the team call Emily about Hotch, not giving himself a second thought. I felt so bad for him when he was in the hospital after anthrax and only Morgan came to see him and after he was shot everyone was with Hotch and nobody was with him and Garcia wouldn't even let him have a cookie.

He doesn't need to feel sorry for himself though, he has enough of us here in fanfic land feeling sorry for him and wanting to give him a big hug.
spencerrules chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
oh i hope you will finish this have a very wonderful and unique writing style
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw...This was so sad! I am glad that Hotch kinda go through to him though. Maybe he should take his own advice now...Great story! Thnx for posting! it was very enjoyable to reid (hehe)
Nagener chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hotch was on point about what he said concerning Spencer not asking for help. As the youngest I think he initially spent a good amount of time trying to prove he belonged on the team. Which by this time he should know he does, but I think because of his past with taking care of his mother, he was pretty much on his own as far as his own care, physically, mentally and emotionally. So, having to ask for help isnt in the norm for him. And like Hotch, who is used to taking care of everyone and everything, doing instead of asking is more comfortable for both of them. Which is why I think they have more in common with each other than anyone else on the team. I also think that's why Hotch is as protective of him as seen on the show.

Woman, when do you find time to sleep? Btw, I love how you write. This story probably wouldnt have held it's meaning as well if you hadnt written it in first person and going back and forth between the past and present. It works for what you were conveying about Spencer's feelings.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Very nice story. Very much something I could see the characters doing.
lovedrreid chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really liked this. When Reid and Hotch were talking, I had tears on my face. I like how it was detailed, it brings it all together and I really enjoyed this. Please keep rockin ur fics.