Reviews for Can I Be Your Girlfriend?
Dark Nothing chapter 1 . 2/12
This was amazing!
Turn it into a story, pwease! I want to know where he learned to talk and act like that!
This... it was...perfection!
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
i love shota, but isn't sasuke too young to have a 'seasoned prostitute look'?
Kurotenshi Ravynn chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
You have quite the way with words! thanks for the awesome story and please please PLEASE! write more! _
Hopeless-Doll chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
My favourite ItaSasu! (and I've read loads) XD

I'm not sure if it's weird or not to say but this is beautiful, I always read it and I never get bored or tired of it either :)

Please make this into a story, I wanna find out who taught Sasuke all that language and how Itachi breaks up with Sora. Even if you don't though I'll still love it 3 :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
this is still my favourite. everytime it just gets better
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
lol tactfully break up? XD
Itakyuurocks chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
"Wait, can you even get an erection?" Best line of the story lmfao
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Wow this was absolutely and amazingly wonderfully written. This was so sweet and awesome at the same time.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Nice!
FluffPuffNuff chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Um... First of all, LOVEYAOI san, the author did warn that there is Uchihacest here. In fanfic world your kink is not everyones kink so if you don't like it, you don't read it, got it?
I loved this! Except that I am not sure boys are able to come at 7 or 8... My kid I know is 10 and he is still just a kid. Well, beside that, I loved it!
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was bloody AMAZING.

Hot, sexy, completely adorable, and so so so so FORBIDDEN; everything that is Uchihacest, and I absolutely LOVED IT.

Going on my favourites, going on my favourites, going on my favourites, going on my favourites! *In the tune of Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha CHA!* :DDDD

Thank you for this wonderful oneshot!

Kindest regards,

Rin
XxBreathenomorExX chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I loved it :D
Supernatural Princess14 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
that was...oh my...so hot...*faints from nosebleed*
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!

i like yaoi but wtf! stop pairing up sasuke and itachi! they are BROTHERS for God sake!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

well i hope your brother or father or your grand father RAPE you ! yes! rape you! then you'll know how disgusting incest are…

i pray to GOD from my deepest heart to punish people who support this pairing and YOU who wrote this damnshit fic!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU
LOVEYAOI chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
*Puke*

eww… gross!you incest freak!

are you lusting your brother too? yuck!

go to hell you patheticdirtyhornybitch!

I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE YOU