Reviews for Lion in the Desert
NixiePixieStix chapter 30 . 6/20
Why oh why must you have such a horrible cliffhanger?! Nixie does not approve!

Oh I really hope you update soon. I really want to know what her answer will be!
I desperately NEED this to be updated. I'm so deeply in love with this story and Kohaku's character and life story, as well as the way you perceive Gaara would be as a lovesick puppy. This fanfic is spectacular. One of the very few that I consider to have commendable writing as far as story progression, character development, and steering as clear from OOC-ness as possible when writing existing characters into circumstances they would not originally be accustomed to, as well as correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling (not to mention vocabulary; I'm considered to have the most decent vocabulary amongst my friends, yet even I had to look up a lot of Kohaku's word choices.).

Please update as soon as possible.
PBnJellybean chapter 1 . 4/9
A few grammatical and syntax errors. As well as some missing words.
I don't understand why she calls Kakashi-sensei, Kakashi-nii. Or why she would call Naruto, Kyuubi-kun. When "kun" is used at the end of a name to denote familiarity and kinship, in a sense. It's a term of endearment and reserved for friends. Like Sakura would call Naruto that, but in a more formal or unknown setting it would be -san.
Short. Sweet. To the point when it comes to this introductory chapter.
Apluads chapter 30 . 3/24
that. was. amazing. I think- no, I KNOW this is officaly the BEST Naruto fanfiction ever.
is this story completed
Guest chapter 30 . 12/16/2015
This entire series has been amazing :3 absolutely love your work
laniDG11 chapter 30 . 4/15/2015
Omg! His confession was so heartwarming ! Aw I love it !
KillerCupcakes chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
AHHHH CLIFF HANGER NOOOOOO! I'm loving this so far! So cute! AND THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER OH MY GOODNESS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE *high pitched screaming*
koodori-mayonaka-hana chapter 30 . 1/23/2015
Omg! I'm ever so sorry with my lack of response to your absolutely awesome writing, I've been going through a break up and tbh its made my life a little hellish i must admit but your story has lifted my spirits once again! Thank you soon much and omg gaara said he loved her I seriously wasn't expecting that from the last chapter! Gosh I have a feeling that she'll reject him but I hope he doesn't! Thats the hopeless romantic talking there anyways I quit jibber jabbering! Can't wait for my next dose! Until next time!
Tamani chapter 30 . 1/23/2015
gah gah gah gah gah gah gah.
I now know what you meant when you said this was a hard chapter to write.
I have no idea how kohaku will answer. I think though, with her new changes will try to be honest which will end up with her saying she doesn't know what love is or how to recognize it because she was taught it was unnecessary to feel anything or else you would be killed. But I can also see her telling him about how she has physiological reactions to gaara's presence such as sweaty palms, a hyperactive stomach that gets in knots, and a temporary lack of cognitive functioning. Of course, she will tell him that although she doesn't know what the symptoms mean (which is so obvious to gaara and everyone else - EVEN NARUTO) though she hypothesizes that she caught some flu or something. Gaara would just make this chocked laughing noise but in the end kohaku would say that should would most love to stay in a place that reminds her of home with probably the most important person she has known in her life.

MAN though. But if that all does go down, and as she has already lied to those in root about her capture I am hoping that she will completely just exempt root and just get rid of it although. Of course she should also notify gaara that should she stay there would probably be assassins that will come for her and understands if gaara doesn't want to put anyone in danger. But that will likely (hopefully if gaara is actually thinking at this moment) get gaara to connect that with if she left then she would probably die (because he really doubts it is hokage-hime to send those assassins).
Tamani chapter 29 . 1/9/2015
Great way to end off the week! So happy though that she played it the way she did. Just wondering how she is going to get out of that one now. As in, if she will unintentionally bring in team kakashi and the sand siblings or if she will do it herself. Though I am picturing team kaksahi and the sand siblings all eating dinner together to celebrate their return and then kakashi asking what happened with Fuu. And while naruto rants that she won't tell us and will give us a wordy answer that basically means non of your damn business she just casually says "nothing just starting to remove my roots" and then everyone gets it but naruto and he starts ranting how he was right all along believe it!
guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Nice was that white stuff naruto wanted to see in the earlier chapers
koodori-mayonaka-hana chapter 28 . 12/31/2014
Awwwwww how cute is Gaara in this latest chapter! He's finally getting to grip with his feelings! And kohaku's coming out of her vocabulary shell! But ooo whats gonna happen now Fuu-Senpai sent by obviously by danzo has appeared, were celebrations of her return too soon? Can't wait for the next one! Always loving your story! Till next time!
Tamani chapter 28 . 12/29/2014
naruto is infinitely a cockblock. Forever more. loved it though. I wish that gaara and kohaku actually got to talk more - though I did like that he actually observed the differences of what he saw in her body language and mannerisms.
lizyeh2000 chapter 27 . 12/27/2014
Love your story now following! . Pleae uodate soon!