Reviews for Johnny, My Dead Hamster
b-nothing chapter 2 . 6/20
This story is pretty fun. I'm looking forward to more if yuu decide to continue. Also the Leon/Sora fandom is sorely lacking
Konyi chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Are you kidding me, I'm freaking loving the story so far. I don't know even know where to start, that Ursula scene, was just awesome. You convey action and movement extremely well, btw. Your analogies, without a doubt, really identify your own unique writing style, they are like your trait mark and ever so memorable.

Seriously this fic has everything. The funny, the angst, the drama, the friendship, the romance? All of it, wow, you're off to a phenomenal start and hope you continue this. You can't leave me and many others hanging. I also was wondering if you have written other squall and sora fics, elsewhere or here in Fanfiction. I must keep on reading your work, can't go back to amateur writings when I've read the best. Please hope you get this and maybe continue? Well until the next one, hopefully :)
Konyi chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, this chapter all of it, it just blew me away. I'd say you succeeded in every single aspect of this introduction of sorts. It was just perfect,grammar, structure, character development, dialogue, scenery/imagery, it was all just freaking perfect. Not to mention, this is my most beloved pairing in the KH fandom, it really is. I cannot believe i haven't seen this before today, this really must be continued...that's all I can say. I love how lengthy this first chapter was, perfect length for setting up the story, the characters, and including the funny that is Leon and Sora. I'm actually quite glad that you made Leon resemble that persona we fell in love with in FFviii, your interpretation of socially awkward Leon is spot on, like no lie. I'm sorry if i am not making any sense, I am just too excited and my fingers can't type fast enough to express all of my emotions right now. It was just lovely, lovely, lovely how Leon was reminded of his dead hamster by Sora. Such a creative title by the way, It blew me away to see squall chuckle and laugh. My eyes were so wide, and the hugest grin was plastered in my face, I swear.

Axel is such a drama queen and I freaking love it, gosh, how you incorporated him in the story is phenomenal. He is such a hoot, poor Leon being stuck with him.

Another thing I loved, heck I loved everything but this in specifically, was that you wrote the last segment in Sora's point of view. The transition was great and i just loved being able to read the story from his side of the story, cause that way we can see from both Leon and Sora, adding greater depth to the story, and in general making it more enjoyable. wOW, need to keep reading but hopefully you'll update pretty soon? please? well hope you haven't given up on this story, lord knows my heart won't be able to take it !
lover-of-light chapter 2 . 9/22/2011

My favorite thing is the characterization (as per usual when reading most of your stories), and the lack of spelling/grammatical errors every paragraph or so, and that you compared Sora to Leon's dead hamster. 333 YES.

Can't think of anything else to say (except YESYESYESYES!), kthxbye!
SanguineDavian chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Loving it so far. It's not cliche and it's in character; and dammit it's interesting!

I demand more! More, more! XD
vindicta chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I like it sooo much! I love Leon/Sora fic and it's great to find a fic like this even more so 'cause it's well written and th chapters long )

I really hope you'll continue it,I 've added your fic to my favourites in case you write another chapter ( and more P)
Naokiru Michiyuki chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
OOh! I am so adoring this!

I'm such a huge LeonxSora digger, although there isn't much stuff with this pairing around...

So that's why I want to thank you so so so so much for writing and sharing this! It's really cool of you. And I like how you pictured this fic and interpreted it into words... I mean, I'm not really a LeonxCloud shipper, and the way you describe how Leon is affected by Cloud's eloping is really nicely done(poor poor Leon). It's sweet and one-sided love is always welcomed for me! And Sora's not your typical girly/boy teenager I've read in many other fanfics, which is amazingly refreshing.

So... I won't be pestering you about continuing your fic, but I'll be begging! D

Well! I'll be patiently waiting for the next update! Keep up the great work and until then! *wave*
Xannon231 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
AHHH! You should be charged with attempted murder or something... I almost suffocated from laughing so hard *still attempting to catch breath*

"Yes, and that, my friends, was how Sora came out of the closet." That was the most destructive sentence in there, I seriously tipped over my desk chair cause I was laughing so hard. It kinda made me immediately stop laughing *sigh*

But yea, this story is just plain awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for continuing it and making me laugh the hardest I have in a long time...
Yarouka chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Damn it. I have to wait until February for more of this wonderfulness? Fuck.

Anyways. Oh my gosh, this was so sweet and cute and funny. I miss it. I love Leon's little 'Nintando' quirk and I love Sora's...everything quirks. XD He's such a kyoot wittle hamtaro.

Aerith is positively glowing in her evilness, which is awesome. I love her character. And Axel's. You're good at writing the obnoxious best friends! XD

I would write more but I'm going to pass out. I'll write your Soichiro oneshot this week, and I'll think of something to bribe you with soon to coerce that next chapter sooner. :P
lalala chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
this story makes me ridiculously happy. leon/sora is the best and your writing is way fabulous. never stop writing please D :
dogcollar chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Oh god, such a great fic to cheer me up!

I love your style of writing. xD
TitaniaFalls chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Wow! I would have never thought about putting Leon and Sora together. I liked your Leon the most. He was funny, and so Leon. Again, your characterization was on point. And all the characters are so charming! I'd want to hang out with them any day.

I still adore your style, however, though I rule in favor of your Kuroshitsuji fanfic (I just can't get over that darkness). But then again, I am a dark reader. When you read Laurell K. Hamilton, there is no coming back to the light, at least not for me.

Also, I like your voice. Every fanfic has a different voice, which is very important to the story. I forgot to mention that to you earlier, but your voice is very steady, and very good. Characterization, voice, style, imagery, it's all there. I may as well be reading a professional!

Anyway, keep posting, Doll, and I will keep reading!
nolongerherereally chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Omg, best Leon/Sora fic *ever*. I especially LOVED how you used his FFVIII characterization. XD All cold and... prickly. And HAHAHA I laughed at the apple part. Sora is such a dork. Can't wait for more!

(I also adore your sense of humour.)

And lastly, I love this pairing too! (Even if I'm a Riku/Sora shipper most other times.)
mooglestookmyheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
it seems very interesting. i hope you do continue it :)
Moonshine 369 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Well, fist off I'm pleased to say that your writing style is still amazing. I always catch myself wondering how people somehow seem to be born with the talent to string wordds together in ways that most of us would never think of while reading your fics. You've improved in ways, but the truth is that you were talented enoguh when I met you that there wasn't really that much room for improvement to begin with. Yeah yeah sappy bullshit sounding talk, I can't help it.

But anyway, this fic had me really going. It's really hard to stop reading it once you start, because it really pulls you into it. The whole thing- prominently Sora's adorable boyish obliviousness and Leon's gaping sense of superiority and blatant overall sullenness- of course, with the obvious traces of underlying affection XD- it's got a really sweet, personal homey feel. I personally find it pretty damn hard to resist.

You can tell you've really got the characters down too (can't testify for most but Sora, though I have a good idea from other fics/fandom of Leon, Roxas, Axel and Cloud). But they're not, at the same time, the standard Leon, Sora, Roxas etc. You've put your own spin on them (I really see a lot of you in your Leon.) Everytime Axel opens his mouth, for instance, I crack up. I also really like how all of the characters are completely intertwined, like how quickly word gets around about Sora and such. They're all in each others lives. It just gives everything a realistic feel I suppose.

I don't know what to expect next from you for this fic, Near, but I'm really looking foward to finding out. I hope you're still avidly working this because your fics are getting me hooked on LeonxSora. Oh, and... The spittle scene was fucking epic. XD

Awaiting updates~