Reviews for The Dream Machine 2
XxJasmineReyxX chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Good job I open you continue with this story if not it makes a good oneshot.
Jerricadotcom chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hahahahah I love it!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Please do more for this!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ahhhahaha that was hilarious. Keep writing I wanna see what the other people dreams are like.

Seriously funny stuff! :-D
BlackHazes chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This story was hilarious. I had to try very hard not to laugh out loud at work. I wish I could see what the other dreams would have been.
hyugahime chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
First of all... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahem, my throat still hurts from laughing. Anyway, your story, THE Dream Machine is my most favorite fanfic yet. I'm a serious naruhina fan, and to read something that isn't necessarily that pairing is something I don't normally do, to be honest. But god...this was HILARIOUS! I LOVED it! You're terribly talented, and I would love it and be eternally grateful to you if you would update! Thanks again!
wishforwishes chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I just died laughing. UPDATE, PLEASE!

~Thank you for writing.
dreadilion chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Update!
dzk87 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
MMM,I still love this. Mind creating another chapter for it?
congress chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
friggin hilarious!
being-myself chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
It was so hilarious,I've been giggling underneath my blanket like crazy:)I just love it the way Hina is so...he he...desired in this story:)My favourite character:)thanks
KappuuChuu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
hahahaha omg please update xD lol omg xD
I'm NO Angel haha chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
If i said lol. that would be an understatement. This story is so damn It's Twice... no three times funnier than the first one... and that's alot of funny cause the first one was great!

This story had me laughing until i started cousin was staring at me like WTF?

Great. Your a Genius.
Channy chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh my god, this was so fucking funny! I actually laughed out loud!
Counting-Blueberries chapter 1 . 7/10/2010