Reviews for The Omnipotence Paradox
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I loved this story!
NexCaedes chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Very nice Story.

"The Power he now" is Philosophi.
Xersin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Very good!
Twylyte chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
That was just epic!

The most amazingly powerful Harry (and Voldy) I've ever seen... Though some have come close and there was one that might have been more powerful since he had the whole god power and reality travel-ness...

A truley incredible story, building of a rarely used idea (rituals on Voldy work on Harry 'cos of the link) that despite the destruction of the *entire* universe somehow has a happy ending, though I kept finding myself wondering when Harry was going to get Voldy to prove his power by making a rock he couldn't pick up and then picking it up thus making himself collapse into nothingness... Your ending was a bit more climactic... And logical.

Great work,

-Twy
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Excellent fic.

You know, this God!Harry would be a fun character to read about if he had a multi-dimensional/reality adventure across the Multi-Verse. Maybe Stargate and/or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He could be the 'Power(s) that Be" with the Oracles as his children, Whistler as his servent, and Champions to/in the fight against the dark/demons/etc.
Minato Namikaze chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Pretty good. Nice story man.
jbfritz chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Excellent!
Talizora chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
That. Was. Epic. *mind blown* Just... Wow. When I started reading I was like: "Heh... Harry found 'God Mode'" but wow... I'm up for God!Harry/Fay!Morgana - imagine the dates! Tea and cake on the moon - getting a tan from the sun... Oh the possibilities! Anyway... 10/10! Great story!
Icarus Ascendant chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
Amazing. Truely amazing.
GunSmoke2 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Awesome story, shame there isn't more.
Sage Lightning chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
This could have quite easily turned into one of those silly and overdone overpowered "God-like" Harry fics (which I usually read for a laugh). But what prevented that from occuring was the paradox you added to the story. And that alone added a large amount of depth. A very intelligent and thought-provoking story, well done!

Adventure: 10/10
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
very nice story i love how you tied every thing together taking norse mythology and british mythology and still managing to confuse me with paradoxes sorry if i ramble or dont makes sense buby now
Daemon Sadi chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
i love this story :D

have fun! :D
DanielHimura chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
Too bad it ended, it was a nice story. Perhaps start a sequel with crossovers, Harry living his life while visiting other universes. Having conversations with other "Gods". The Ancients from stargate, Q from Star Trek, those tipes.
David305 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010