Reviews for The Omnipotence Paradox
Guest chapter 1 . 7h
Idea was good everything else was complete shit
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 4/22
So this is the last chapter then? If so, it was wonderful!
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Awww man. This was good... Damn good. It may be shorter than what I usually read but it was certainly an amazing read. I wonder if you might do something similar to ''Beginning a New Path'' by stargatesg1fan1. That would be pretty interesting I think.
Yosbones chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
This story was one of the best fics I've ever read. Even though the ending was sort of deus ex machina it fit in with the title so in the end THIS STORY ROCKS. The epilogue wasn't my favorite though it was still awesome. Thank you for making such an awesome story.
Nicodemos V. Alexandrov chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I can only applaud. I have no words to describe this fic. Congratulations.
humanoidpatronus chapter 5 . 5/28/2015
I loved this story. It was truly excellent, and the ending was ...fitting
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I loved this story!
NexCaedes chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
Very nice Story.

"The Power he now" is Philosophi.
Xersin chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Very good!
Twylyte chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
That was just epic!

The most amazingly powerful Harry (and Voldy) I've ever seen... Though some have come close and there was one that might have been more powerful since he had the whole god power and reality travel-ness...

A truley incredible story, building of a rarely used idea (rituals on Voldy work on Harry 'cos of the link) that despite the destruction of the *entire* universe somehow has a happy ending, though I kept finding myself wondering when Harry was going to get Voldy to prove his power by making a rock he couldn't pick up and then picking it up thus making himself collapse into nothingness... Your ending was a bit more climactic... And logical.

Great work,

-Twy
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Excellent fic.

You know, this God!Harry would be a fun character to read about if he had a multi-dimensional/reality adventure across the Multi-Verse. Maybe Stargate and/or Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He could be the 'Power(s) that Be" with the Oracles as his children, Whistler as his servent, and Champions to/in the fight against the dark/demons/etc.
Minato Namikaze chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
Pretty good. Nice story man.
jbfritz chapter 5 . 1/29/2011
Excellent!
Talizora chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
That. Was. Epic. *mind blown* Just... Wow. When I started reading I was like: "Heh... Harry found 'God Mode'" but wow... I'm up for God!Harry/Fay!Morgana - imagine the dates! Tea and cake on the moon - getting a tan from the sun... Oh the possibilities! Anyway... 10/10! Great story!
Icarus Ascendant chapter 5 . 9/26/2010