Reviews for The Omnipotence Paradox
Tanya von Degurechaff chapter 5 . 12/30/2019
usually i dont like over the top godly power.
but this story is awesome
ravenknight117 chapter 5 . 12/25/2018
This was a nice little story, and I'm glad that I got to read it.
BorderLand chapter 1 . 12/22/2018
After reading this story I imagine Harry traveling to other worlds and chatting with the other gods or maybe even bringing them in his universe to meet his family and friends and one of them lets it slip that they are all gods.
BorderLand chapter 5 . 12/22/2018
Cool, Harry is the supreme god of the universe and could do anything he want but in exchange chose to live the live like a normal super-powered witch in exchange.
creativesm75 chapter 5 . 4/28/2018
cool
Low-Lying chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Wow that was Good, loved the initial fight scenes with all the wizards and how each battle affects the others, and the ending was great. I just loved how you changes things up when he rebuilt everything, I just wish there was a mother chapter where everyone is older and Harry gets them all together and is like "I'm a god" and they lose their minds when he shows them what he did because he rebuilt everything and whomever he ends up with is just like "I'm one heck of a catch if I can get a god"
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
Good good
Fastjacob303 chapter 5 . 1/19/2018
I loved this Story
Chicwowwow chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
I really need to read more fanfiction involving philosophy from old muggles, they generally turn out kind of like a crack-fic and are generally the best type of fanfic.
Sefera chapter 5 . 1/14/2017
Vary good!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Idea was good everything else was complete shit
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 4/22/2016
So this is the last chapter then? If so, it was wonderful!
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Awww man. This was good... Damn good. It may be shorter than what I usually read but it was certainly an amazing read. I wonder if you might do something similar to ''Beginning a New Path'' by stargatesg1fan1. That would be pretty interesting I think.
FlowingLily chapter 5 . 10/8/2015
This story was one of the best fics I've ever read. Even though the ending was sort of deus ex machina it fit in with the title so in the end THIS STORY ROCKS. The epilogue wasn't my favorite though it was still awesome. Thank you for making such an awesome story.
Ascha Nanaeel chapter 5 . 7/24/2015
I can only applaud. I have no words to describe this fic. Congratulations.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »