Reviews for Permission to Sympathize, Sir!
ht4eva chapter 12 . 4/15/2010
YAY! They graduated! *Glomps all the characters* I'M SO PROUD! So, this last part was from Roy's perspective, correct?
ht4eva chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
Hmm...Well, there are worse things then crawling! (Like falling into a marsh up to your neck on a garbage cleanup...x.x)
ht4eva chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
AH! The "Die early" line! :-o :'( *Thinking of poor Mae...:'(*
ht4eva chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
Hah! Havoc is so much like me that way...I would get that wrong too...:P
ht4eva chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
*Snorts from laughter.* Aw man! ANYONE would be scared if they walked into the bathroom and found Hawkeye glaring at them! (I'd probably wet my pants, then try to hug her, because anyone from Fullmetal Alchemist in the real world would be good news...) Good old Riza...*Gets teary eyed.* (Okay...I'm just in a random mood...I hope the next chapter of Fullmetal Alchemist will come out soon...I'm anxious to see what will happen to Roy...*Wrings hands.*)
Sonar chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
I loved that one. Would be funny if soliders had their jobs mixed up like a person that is a fighter gets stuck on repairing a phone or radio on accident while a solider that isn't a fighter gets sent onto training. It would be so funny.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
haha. can't stop grinning!
ht4eva chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Hah! I love seeing General Armstrong pwning people! She's seriously awesome!
Sonar chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Ha ha! You got to do more of those ones where there is a simple misunderstanding of terms like this one. I love it. Havoc and Breda are priceless.
Sonar chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
That is an awesome one.
ht4eva chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
Haha! That is just like Havoc...:P
ht4eva chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Aw! Poor Breda! Wait...Do people actually have to EAT LIKE THAT? :-O
ht4eva chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
No smoking...Hang on...Was that still from Roy's perspective, or is this Havoc? -.0
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
smoking is definitely banned at my school :D
ht4eva chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
HAHAA! XD This whole story is brilliant! I LOVED the test especially! Let me guess...The person punishing Roy is...General Armstrong? Please update soon! :D