Reviews for Destroyed Innocence
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
This looks good so far. Looking forward to reading more.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Nobody ever needs another, so who cares?

I think this is a great beginning (love that Randy didn't come up yet). You really set up the relationships around Adam, poor guy... his brother, his friends, his boyfriend.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I am so glad you are back writing again and what a way to kick in! I am absolutely super high on the theme of this fic. I am wanting to see Jeff and Punk as evil guys more so lately, and I am glad I am getting an evil Punk here. You already know there is nothing nowadays that makes me happier than a Redge ficcy. You are so totally on the spot, Randy never gets Addy in your stories no matter if Randy is a good guy or a bad one. Randy muse and I both say no fair, and finally you are giving us all what we want. Atleast me and Randy muse ;) Hehe, Jeff/Mor makes me giggly. Love that couple! Of course, very happy that you have gone on the AU path once again. It would be different and kind of interesting to read this story as a High School themed one.

Aww poor Adam is hurting badly and he is not letting anyone know about his troubles. His anguish was written beautifully. Also the way described Judy was amazing. She sounded like a perfect women, a perfect mother. Very sweet.

Ahh, if Adam doesnt think he can tell his mother or brother about his problems than it may get real ugly soon. He needs help. He shouldnt be thinking he doesnt deserve his family. I enjoy reading Adam so much in conditions like these. Its just it makes me want to hug him pretty tight and never let go. Edge muse might be upset with me as how much I enjoy him being in distress but he should know I only love it cause it mean he would be saved by a saviour and I like Addy getting saved alot :)

Hehe, that was an adorable description of Adam and Jay's relationship. There are some really tiny things that I have noticed which you did were great. Like ages this way came out totally suitable. Jay having shorter hair as well, which is how he actually had when he was younger. That goes along with his sturdy look perfectly. I like Jay when he is kind of rugged. Adam the pretty doll, lol I can so see why people would call him girly. Its not offensive Addy, its just the truth. Guys shouldnt be this pretty ;)

Its sad Jay, but it is something major. Its funny how he is totally clueless about his brother's condition. I wonder if its in his knowledge that Adam is dating a total prick of a boyfriend.

Isnt Morrie so damn adorable and cute? You just made him sound even cuter than usual. I like Jeff's name for him. Its suitable and pretty sexy if coming out of Jeff's mouth. And I can so imagine what would Jeff make sparkle of John's. Kinky pretty boys.

Emm am I the only one who think Punk like this is like, so fucking hot? I mean seriously, his anger and dominance is a major turn on. Even though he was being a prick to Addy and basically scaring the living shit outta poor baby, I still cant get over how hot he sounded and how much I deviously enjoyed him being commanding like that with Adam. I felt a little bad for Adam. He was stuck and couldnt calm Phil down. Morrie sticking up for Adam was nice and all but he shouldnt be getting on Punk's bad side either. Adam is on his bad side is enough. I wonder what Jeff's reaction would be if Punk talked to his boyfriend in front of him like this. He totally bullied poor Johnny.

I really really tried to hate Punk in that scene, and feel sorry for Adam's missfortune but I couldnt. It was just too hot. Punk dominating Adam like that, all the dirty talking, all the roughness, Adam being so fucking scared, for some odd reason I found the whole thing to be rather hot. Not that I want Adam to stay in troubles, but I am gonna enjoy Punk tormenting him as long as he has him. He came out as a real prick and asshole but thats just so Punk. I can so easily picture Punk in that role.

So I wasnt the only one who found the whole commotion between Adam and Phil hot? Well, we are really going to end up making Jeff muse real upset and we dont want that after all he sacrificed his Addy for this story and we should be repectful. But damn, it was hot. Evil Punk Scared Addy Fucking Awesome! Lets not have Jeff read this ;)

I am again greatful you decided to do a Redge fic. They definitely need some love. And also that you went with Randy/Adam/Punk triangle. Its definitely looking good so far. This first chapter was amazing and very well done. Plus, looking forward to all Hardy's torturing Addy stories very much ;) The thought gets me very excited indeed.

Mention not. I was happy to help out some ;)
MagicallyMalicious chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lovelovelovelovelovelove this fic already. Rank! It's almost as hot as Munk!

I love Terrahfry XD!
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Bad Phil! You leave Adam alone!

Jeff and Mor? *giggles* Yay! I love them together.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Awesome beginning ;)
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Randy as the savior! Hooray for that! Lol... like the story so far... it's something different by you... no Addy/Jeffy/Matty is a first... and my Randy will finally get his chance (and man) :P
Hailey Ambrose chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
nice start. can't wait for more
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
awesome start

i was wondering is Phil Grizzly Phil or Shaved Phil?

Randy gets Adam yeah! (pats Orton back)

Mor and Jeffy so cute

cant wait for next chapter

oh and give Jay to Matt