Reviews for Always Trying To Break Me
lex chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love all your stories.

I just need to tell you - Americans wouldn't call it a waistcoat. I had to go look that up. (I thought at first maybe it was an apron)
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Good story.
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
A sweet twist to the story. You have just killed off half the characters but I am sure a follow up to this story would be appreciated. Who would you have engineering the bus crash? Woody Goodman? or is it just an unfortunate accident? And would Logan and Veronica get back together a lot sooner in their quest to find the truth. Really hoping you will continue it, but if not thank you for this great story.
Emma CS Me chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Oh god, that's sad. Although I'm not entire sure how it gels with canon because you said Beaver died in the crash and that doesn't really make sense...

Oh, and there are tiny things. Like Ms. Dumass's first name was actually "Leslie." My guess is that you wrote this early in the season; it doesn't matter that much.

But still; this was so beautifully, awfully sad. Veronica poised on her mission for vengeance; Logan trying to reach out and none of it really working. Well done, fic writer.