Reviews for Doctor Who and the Easter Bunny
FanBoyWriter2013 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
I liked your use of vocabulary. The plot was easy to follow as well as interesting and the dialogue was well put together. Very who-esque. My only nitpicky critique is that if all the eggs were reported to be poisoned wouldn't the kids be smart enough to not eat the chocolate from the balloon. Perhaps the doctor should have made an announcement himself.
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is so funny, lol :)
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wrong refeneration on the ears Buddy.
Penguin0910 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Egg-cellent! Or, as the Doctor would say, Brilliant! Very well written and well worth the time it took to read. You captured the Doctor's and Rose's characters very well. Great job!
Wizardwolf607 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Thats right! When in doubt,MAKE BUNNIES DRUG CHILDREN!
Lyric Avennson chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This story was hilarious! I could totally see Rose and The Doctor doing this. And all the puns are so like 10...
Doctor London chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This make perfect sense thats why he started speaking in my ear speaking in tonges:)
Tutis 75 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I gotta say, I really enjoyed this story! The characters were dead-on, and I found the plot to be addicting. Great job!
angel19872006 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
The 10th doctor reminds me of the 4th version with the bad puns and this 11th doctor reminds me of the 10th..well the voice kinda does..Good job
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I can't stop giggling, this was absolutely perfect!
gogogjgo chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ahaa! I loved it! Funny and sweet! Awesome job ;)
SchmEthan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hee hee hee! VERY good. Ah, Tennant, the legend himself. But yesh, good plot, nice ending, egg-ceedingly well written (can I get away with that?), LOVED IT!