Reviews for Waiting For Something More
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
a lovely, but sad, story. nobody should marry someone they don't love enough to spend the rest of their life with that person. But harry could also have guts and admit it to Ginny. he's going to make them both unhappy.

Anyway, i would love to read a sequel (:
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Waah, so sad! Ok, not really :) Still, lovely story hun, love to see a sequel!
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That's so sad why can't he just drop Jenny and be with Draco.
myohmy75 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, how sad. Incredibly well written, and both Harry and Draco were completely, perfectly in character (something that I think some writers find hard to do). Straight to my favourites, methinks.
Nenne chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I off course think that there should be a sequel where unwanted fiancées are thrown left and right.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. This is just one of the reasons I don't see myself ever getting married. I can't seem to like just one person. I'll think I've found 'the one' and then someone else comes along that captures my interest. *sigh* _
cardfreak chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Sequel please! It's too tragic to leave Harry like this!
jenn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
needs more, alot more! like dumping ginny and getting draco! ;] i would severely enjoy that lol but outstanding story...so far.
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
:3 Nom
Ralaj chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Severely promising! Write more please!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lovely lovely hot stuff, but I feel so sad that Harry is going to marry Ginny, the world's most dull woman. HarryxDraco forever.
Himuro chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
First off, if you celebrate it, Happy Easter! I hope you have a good one. :]

And now the review; I loved this story a lot, all of it! The end was, bittersweet I guess. Its obvious Harry is IN love with Draco, and not Ginny...I bet Draco loves him too.

Sad how he has to get drunk just to not have to fake a smile and dance with Ginny. :[ He deserves better than that.

I would LOVE to read a sequel to this! Amazing job anyways, love your work. :)
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw noes. angst.
francescad chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Hi, I really enjoyed this one shot, I enjoy most all of your work. Just one thing, you described something as wonton,like the food, and I know you meant wanton, and spell-check didn't catch it. Thanks for writing!
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Save Harry from a fate worse than death! Let something hapen so that he ends up with his true love! Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please. You just got to save him. Let him dump Ginny and take it up with Draco (not just behind closed doors) she doesnt even really care about his feelings. She so does not desirve him. So let Harry and Draco hook up toghter Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please Pretty please?

It was a great fic it is just not finsh becaus there is no real happy ending. Harry has to be drunk to fake happynis so what must he do to be happy? I know dump Ginny and get toghter with Draco!