Reviews for Waiting For Something More
JulesCapulet chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! This story has such potential!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Huh? Why marry the bitch?
Harry could find better at any streetcorner, if he really HAS to have a wife. This is not sad so much as just weird and fucked-up.
Potter really deserves the domestic hell waiting for him, the spineless moron.
Filthy Absinthe chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
a lovely, but sad, story. nobody should marry someone they don't love enough to spend the rest of their life with that person. But harry could also have guts and admit it to Ginny. he's going to make them both unhappy.

Anyway, i would love to read a sequel (:
Lemo Smith chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Waah, so sad! Ok, not really :) Still, lovely story hun, love to see a sequel!
Rogue Blade chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
That's so sad why can't he just drop Jenny and be with Draco.
myohmy75 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh, how sad. Incredibly well written, and both Harry and Draco were completely, perfectly in character (something that I think some writers find hard to do). Straight to my favourites, methinks.
Nenne chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I off course think that there should be a sequel where unwanted fiancées are thrown left and right.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Wow. This is just one of the reasons I don't see myself ever getting married. I can't seem to like just one person. I'll think I've found 'the one' and then someone else comes along that captures my interest. *sigh* _
cardfreak chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Sequel please! It's too tragic to leave Harry like this!
jenn chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
needs more, alot more! like dumping ginny and getting draco! ;] i would severely enjoy that lol but outstanding story...so far.
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
:3 Nom
Ralaj chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Severely promising! Write more please!
WinterStorrm chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lovely lovely hot stuff, but I feel so sad that Harry is going to marry Ginny, the world's most dull woman. HarryxDraco forever.
Himuro chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
First off, if you celebrate it, Happy Easter! I hope you have a good one. :]

And now the review; I loved this story a lot, all of it! The end was, bittersweet I guess. Its obvious Harry is IN love with Draco, and not Ginny...I bet Draco loves him too.

Sad how he has to get drunk just to not have to fake a smile and dance with Ginny. :[ He deserves better than that.

I would LOVE to read a sequel to this! Amazing job anyways, love your work. :)
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010