Reviews for Undying Love
Ms. Kaylea chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
OMG! I AM SO HAPPY! HOW DID HE COME BACK FROM THE DEAD? THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Wickedcurveball chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Ah!

I was NOT expecting that!

I can't wait to find out how he survived!

Amazing twist.
michellexoxo chapter 12 . 4/14/2010
Yay! How come Edward didn't recognise Bella's scent?

Anyways, awesome chapter. Cant wait for next one!
Ms. Kaylea chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
I cant believe you killed Edward! I just started reading and they were getting alone perfectly and then-BOOM! Great book, but it made me cry! Please update soon!

Please make this book turn back into a Bella and Edward book. Edward could become a ghost or something, and Bella could see him, accuse him of being a figment of her imagination. I WANT EDWARD BACK!
XxBaby.BooxX chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
I'm crying - again. I really want Edward to come back. Please please update soon.

-Boo x
luluxox chapter 11 . 4/14/2010
FAB story, but... now what's gonna happen? It can't jus STOP there...can it? it's so sad! Amazingly written, and a complete tear jerker...or maybe thats just me! My friends tell me im so blonde i'll laugh or cry at ANYTHING...even though i have brown hair! Anywayzz i'm velly solle if u dont like long reviews...even though this makes it longer :S but im a bubbly babbly babbler an im afraid it shows in my reviews! unless I dont like the story, much then i probably wont bother! i'll jus do it outta courtesy! so the moral of the story is... I 3 UR STORY! :D
DeDe43221 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
i cant wait till next chap
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
I found myself wanting to cry right along with Bella!
leonaluvstwilight chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
i love these past few chapters its so sad. i cant stop crying i felt my heart swell just at the thought of edward being dead. please update soon. i cant cry for very long people will wonder whats wrong with me...lol
nolongerherewithus chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
omg...actually brought some tears to my eyes. lol. i loved it! update soon! this story is amazing! D
wants to delete this account chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
wow! how is bella gonna cope with not being near edwards grave? id be devistated! update asap! also, thankyou for updating two times in one day...so i guess take ur time with the next update... ;)
hi chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
OMG IT WUS SO SAD
Phoenix1397 chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Forks? I have so many ideas of what might happen! Most of which involving. Edward being a vampire and going to Forks High... so yeh.
golden-perception chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
Good chapter... PLEASE tell me you plan to have Edward come back as a vampire or...SOMETHING! Also PLEASE tell me this isn't gonna turn into a Jacob/Bella fic.

Virtual Cookies if you Update soon!

Love Ya,

GP
Phoenix1397 chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
he's going to be a vampire, isn't he? I hope so!
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »