Reviews for Undying Love
iluvedward109 chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
hey thanks i love your story! it is incredible! i bet you that if you sent it to a publisher, after changing the characters names, you could make a fortune! haha, well kudos to you anyways.
zaza09 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Omg!this story is awesome i love that edwards "alive" and there all happy and in love!your an amazing writer!Im going to read the sequel!

laterz xx
She Has Telekinesis chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
Aww this is actually my second time reading this but thatt was a while ago and you did a great job. And i forgot what happened. I'm team Edward and im sad :[
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
love
TheWifeofLegolas chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I'm not being mean but I'm going to stop reading this because of the vampires. No offence but i thought it was A/H. But youre writing is still very it up!

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
I'm nearly giving up hope now but i am gonna keep reading as u ask. im really hoping for a miracle. I mean they're moving! ughh

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Omg!I actually started crying reading that crying reading a fanfic? Well thats a first!That was such a sad chapter, I cant believe it . I need just to say, why should I read on and have hope? its not like he is going to raise from the dead or Bellas going to go back in time and stop it from happening. You know it was funny the way there was a black cross on the calender the day he died. Hmmm

xpianoplayerxx
TheWifeofLegolas chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
AHHHHHHH! Omg but why? and who was it who intentionally killed Edward? whhy whhy ,no no, ughhh. Im not gonnasay any more incase i get angry because i still cant believe wat happened.

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
Aww I loved that chapter. You know I'm not just saying this to make myself sound nice but you are really good at writing, its so descriptive that I can actually see Edward and Bella at her front porch kissing and I love when that happens when I'm reading. It just proves that will make a brilliant author someday. Anyway I'm gonna stop ranting and keep on reading.

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Aww that chapter was so nice. Edward is so sweet so are his parents :). Jasper is so cute i feel like i know him, lol :L.

Anyway im gnna make this short cos i wanna read more ;)

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
Aww! Even though that chapter was quite short, it was til s sweet. It makes me wish Edward Cullen was my bf, *sigh*. What could possibly happen in this lovley story that could make me and the reviewers mad? I'm trying to think and nothing is coming. Oh well on to the next chapter.

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Great chapter! That was such a nice date, I'm trying to guess what the red tulip means, is it, undying love? lol :L

I think it was so sweet that they got to finally kiss eachother without no interruptions, and that Edward actually thought Bella how to use chopsticks! I was like cool, I want to learn lol. Anyway I'm going to go back to reading more now. Keep up your writing I think you're really good. :)

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
YAY! he asked her out, thats so cool!REally good chapter ya'll! I know what u meanabout reviewing taking 2 seconds, i only have 2 reviews 4 my first story yet I hav tns of favourites and hits and stuff. Anyway i loved that chapter, i cant w8 for theirdate! Anyway I'm gonna go read more, urock at writin m'dear!xox

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Wow! That was so cool! I loved the way Edward twirled Bella around and stuff on the dance floor and stuff. When Bella was playing ding dong ditch and Edward grabbed her wrist I thought it was the man who was in the room. It was a really good chapter and I cant w8 4 de rest!

TheWifeofLegolas chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
yay!Bella is going to the wedding! WOOOOOPP! I cant believbella ran straight into edward when she wos jogging, i wos laughing my head off! Well anyway im gonna go read more! Th story is turning out to be bette than i thought!

272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »