Reviews for A Heart from the Past
Nice
Girl of Darkness10 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
O.o
One thing...
AWESOME! I almost cried(mainly cause Xion and Roxas didn't deserve to disappear, and Ven was doing the right thing) And I love Xion's street clothes! :D
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I'm so overjoyed I read this and that you wrote this. It's wonderfully beautiful...The people who are connected to Sora the most are Ventus, Xion, and Roxas...I'm so glad! :3
This is in my Favorites, for sure! :D
Alice.R chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Hope you write more! Really do..."cause this is pretty intreasting and funny and I would love to read more!
Darkspider chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow! First fic I read where Sora meets all of his...er...tenants of his heart! Lol.

Personally, I'm starting to like the relationship between Ventus and Sora! It's like seeing a doting older brother with a brother complex fondly taking care of his younger brother! Hehe. Xion's fate was sad. ( But at least she's with Sora and Roxas again!

D Nice fic! *happily faves*
rne123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
That was awesome plz continue
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww, this is really good. I really enjoyed it. I kinda wish there was more, like Sora finally going on his adventure but it's cool.
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hiya! )
I liked this story. Sure it had some BBS and Reconnect spoilers, but really what does it matter? I liked how you incorporated Xion into the story especially; she's a part of Sora as well.
All in all, the story's pretty deep; why not try doing something similar to this, but from Riku and/or Kairi's perspective, hmm? I think that would be a good idea, but you don't have to do it, I'm just saying...

StarzXAndXMoon
Don't Call Me Short chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love it! Oh I can't wait till they're saved! I hope they're all reunited again forever! They deserve a happy ending!
AcceberRider chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was lovely. I love the thought of them all meeting eachother and being able to talk everything over like that. I'm glad you wrote this fic. :'D
dikemon chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I 3 this

It was awesome. I hope you can do more fics like this :)
Fan of Fanfics21 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
this is a good fic already.. i wish you the best of luck!
Mirai M. Mieux chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I love this story!

I can't wait to see how it turns out!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOVED IT!
UminekoKingdomHeartsFan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was great! You should continue this story. This is going to my favs list. And happy easter! _