Reviews for An Angel's Fate
Regin chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Regin chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
liking this story, hope you continue with it.
ShiroFlake chapter 5 . 9/3/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
deltagrl chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
INTERESTING CONCEPT FOR A STORY. I LIKE HOW TRUE YOUR CHARACTERS ARE. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHERE IT LEADS
LittleRin26 chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
Please pick this back up. I love it.
twilightlover101 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
write another chapter !
TwilightReader chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
love it! :)

but try not to rush them getting close and falling in love. let them take their time to heal.
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
Liking this story. Just don't understand how Alice can see something BEFORE any decisions were made since that is how she is able to see futures. Also, don't understand how Edward can leave Bella after promising her he would never be able to leave her again, since this story takes place after she rescues him from the Volturi.
Bell 1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2010
Okay. Unless you are changing how Alice "sees" things happening.

The only reason Bella and Jasper fall in love is because she told the family she saw them falling in love and by telling the family this, their actions are what CAUSE this to happen! Therefore, how could she have foreseen this? UNLESS, she planned it out this way before she told the family.

I mean, Bella - according to your story - wasn't even having ANY romantic interest in Jasper. She was just trying to get to know/understand a FAMILY member she didn't know.

So, unless Alice and Edward are in love and Alice planned this in advance, there is no way Jasper and Bella would fall in love. They are both dedicated to their significant other.

I love Jasper and Bella stories, I REALLY do, but right now this story is a bit frustrating. I will continue reading just to see where you are planning to go with it.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
I think I'm really going to love this story. So far it has had a lot of pain in it. But at least Bella and Jasper are talking now. It's got to help some to have someone there to relate with. Maybe if Edward hadn't been so insistant to leave the vision never would have come to pass, but he's so stubborn he has to do everything his way. I hate that Alice decided to leave too but at least she doesn't hate Bella. It would probably help if the rest of the family supported Bella and Jasper now though. It can't be easy on them either. I look forward to reading more and seeing how things turn out.
LoveStoryFan chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
Wow, I love the last line of this chapter...very moving.
slytheringrl17 chapter 5 . 4/18/2010
i like it
Snowball64 chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
Very stupid of Alice & Edward to leave them rather than trying to change the circumstances. Both Bella & Jasper are recovering from their loss a little too quickly, after all they have both lost their soul mates. Would they really be flirting so soon?
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 4/13/2010
I just discovered your story today and really loved reading what you've written so far. I find it kind of odd that neither of them have yet to ask whether Alice, and in turn Edward, really saw what they saw or whether the visions were selfinduced by Alice and/or Edward making decisions that set the chain of events in motion. At any rate, I'm looking forward to reading more soon and seeing where this story goes.