Reviews for Date Night
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hey nice story! You don't see these kinds of stories often so just wanted to say good job on writing this!
Ninja Nikoletta chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I just have to say, this is really good! the characters are so true to the orignal series and the story plays out really nicely. I always thought there should be more buso renkin the series ended too soon in my opinion, I think this is a really good story. Love how you included all the characters even the more obscure ones like Ouka, Shusui, Bravo and the others that can be easy to leave out, I think it gives it more of a sense of completeness to the story. i hope you write more. _
dinoninjafunness chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
WOW! :D this is really good _

i love all of Nobuhiro Watsuki's work i really do :) Buso Renkin is definitely 2nd place to Kenshin. I really liked the characters and their parts. Especially Mahiro for some reason :D but shes always been one of my favorites... I think that Kazuki could have been a bit more playful, but then again the story was great without it :D just a suggestion is all :3 great story!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Great story! You portrayed the characters perfectly and loved how nervous Tokiko was about dancing. Keep up the fantastic work.