Reviews for Helga's Confession: Arnold's Perspective
Capitu Santiago chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
"I know you just confessed your undying love for me, but we got a neighborhood to save. So hold tight cuz now I am James Bond using a rope to get out of a building while having a girl on my back."
ARGH I love this! I think that's exactly what Arnold thought when he was going through all of that.
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Youv sure captured how arnold felt during helga confession perfectly! You didnt miss a single moment.i laughed when arnold thought she farted when helga just gave Shek a raspberry lol :)
Victoria chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
i love it
DeathOrchard chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Haha that made me cringe like crazy, just like the real scene!

"I can hear her make some kind of farting sound, but I ignore it" - lol what was this about? Are you saying Helga shit her pants out of fright?
Random Stranger chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love Hey Arnold. I was wondering what was going through his mind and then I found your fanfic. Well done.
Cliapatra32 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
what about the hat?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Farting sound?! LOL priceless!
Potato612 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Did she fart?
MuffinLove03 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I really liked this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
hehehe... the force of her emotions and kiss made his hat come off Hehehe...
Onee-chan-05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You're by far my favorite writer. I'm so hooked on your stories! You have a wonderful imagination and style! I'm gonna creep on your other stories now . -.- . sayonara!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
poor arnold, i would just roundhouse kick her in the face and run away but it was funny when she farted. haha
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
loved it! It was amazing.
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hey I've read this before I cannot begin to tell you how awesome it is. I love how you captured every bit of dialogue during this moment and described every little detail of their actions and Arnold's thoughts before and after the confession.

I can only speculate what they said before they swung down from the building and raced back into action, but I like what you included. I think it suits them well.

Excellent work! :D
TippyToe Zombie chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
If that was even half as fun for you to write as it was for me to read then you must have had a GREAT time. My friends and my cousins have compared me to Arnold before, unfortunately I don't have a girl who loves me like Helga loves Arnold. I am not sure but I may be your biggest fan. Great Job!

I am the TippyToe Zombie

I like to limbo

Often I fall on people's heads