Reviews for Wake Me When It's Over
Taronil chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This was... interesting. In a kind of dark way, but also in a kind of... interesting way. I don't really know how to describe it, but I did enjoy reading it. I don't know, it was kind of like I read it, asked myself 'what exactly happened here?' and at the same time thought 'this is totally mind-bendingly twisted'. And I like mind-bendingly twisted, so I liked this. Great work!
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
There's the rebirth fic I longed for!

Sorta.

I'm happy that they were able to be together once again.

I felt bad for Gin, all the bad memories rushing up again inside his head. I wouldn't have been able to deal with that. x_x

Even though Aizen didn't remember it made me happy, filled me up with this irrational sense of calm. Even though they disappeared off of the face of the three worlds. Silly, I know.

Bittersweet, but beautifully written. :)
Sarshi chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Yay! They remember. I'm so happy there was more after the killer three. I can't believe I'm rooting for the horrid psychopaths, but I am. They're so wonderful, in their strange ways and I can't help but wish them well...

*wonders how Rukia and Zaraki are*

Yay for remembering!
Sariniste chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Such an intense story, well-written and devastating. Very disturbing, and the ending was so right.

One needs to read this after _Not About You_ and _Over All Things_ to understand the background.
JuneEquinox chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Okay... So I'm speechless... The ending... was just... so awesome! I'm not sure that's the right word to describe it, but that's probably what I felt when I read this story.

At first, I didn't get it, but when you mentioned Gavin's silver hair I quickly catched on, and when I read the last line, I felt like I was about to cry, just like when I read your Over All Things! Man, how could you write such a touching story?X

Please write more stories like this... Oh, and congrats if you're getting married! But do continue writing, okay? I'll stay tuned to your works!
Unara Akoni chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
This was just amazing.
monkeygurl13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I was really hoping you'd continue with the story of Gavin and Adrien, and I was not at all disappointed by this.

You really know how to work with people's emotions, and I commend you for making me cry yet again.

Thank you so much for keeping Gin Gin, but I also enjoyed the contrast between Adrien and Aizen. You really know all of these characters inside and out, and I can't stand how much I like your writing.

Thank you again, and may the Muses continue to bless you ]

-Nicole
yumeniai chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OH ... nice piece!
ObsessiveOtakuChick chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AH! You wrote reincarnation fic! And it's brilliant!

I've wanted this story since you first introduced the rings, and you delivered perfectly.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
PQ, this is wonderful. You've stepped the quality of your writing up a notch with this story (a thing I would not have believed possible, as you were so good to start with).

The idea is solid, your execution flawless, the result wonderful. We care about Gavin from the moment he steps onstage, and Adrian's connection to and care for him is solid and real. The others who appear in this short tale are used perfectly; we know what happened without being told, and the story could actually stand on its own; one does not need to have read the rest of PQ's oeuvre to get it. But if you haven't, dear reader, do so immediately! You will not be sorry.

A remarkable achievement!
Featherz chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow. Just... wow. Sins of the past, eh? This was fantastic; my imagination is going crazy here trying to imagine what their reactions were when they remembered who they were. My mind is devoid of praise.

Featherz :)