Reviews for Finding Silver in the Etherium
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Worth the wait, glad to see you updated. Can't wait to read the next chap, and yes college can be evil.
jimxariel4everfan19 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Keep up the good work
lovesaphira chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
Love this fanfic, it sounds very interesting so far. can't wait to read more.

In regards to your author's note at the end.

I don't think it'd be too OOC for Jim to be mean and tease Ariel. not sure about Ariel though. she can be outspoken when she wants to be, i guess. hehe :D
xxNightShade12 chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
The story is really adorable! The plot is fantastic and I really enjoy reading about the characters and different place. Jim and Ariel sound soo cute - it will be funny to see them bicker and plus they both seem like the fighting type. Can't wait till the next one :D
iesnoth chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Oh my gosh, you have no idea how excited I am!

I'm an A/J writer myself, and I envy your ability to create new characters, places, and plot lines! I especially love the way you portray Jim, I can just see his hotness! And Ariel, you keep her so in character with her speech!

!

I can't wait to see how they get together, and how this all pans out! I didn't go the love-hate route, but the unrequited love route, since Ariel IS mute and in love with a prince. But if you could pull it off, the fighting would be hilarious, and probably truer to their characters.

Can't wait!
FMWSophie chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Okay, I love this story, but I'm going to answer your question now: Ariel and Jim are super alike - they're both adventurous, make friends easily, and are ALWAYS getting into trouble! Now, people who are so alike usually eithor experience love at first sight or they end up hating each other's guts. Now, love at first sight is a little corny in my opinion, and I think them having a fighting-relationship at first - like Delbirt and Amelia did at first - will help them get even closer than love at first sight. That's just my opinion, plus, it would be much more interesting and funny to have them bickering all the time instead of swooning every tiem the other so much as looks at them. :D Love your story! Update soon!
SerinaMusica chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This is absolutely one of the best A.J. I have ever read so far. You have potrayed each of the charicters perfectly. You are a greate writer. I hope you continue with the story and write more A.J. stories in the future. Yep this story is definetly going to my faveorites. But I have one question. When will Ariel and Jim meet? Sorry Im babbleing.
LoveLifeAlways90 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
love this story, please continu
OMGitsEMILY chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
Loved it, of course! This is so intriguing. I've only read a few Jim/Ariel fanfictions (because there are only a few Jim/Ariel fanfictions... but that's not the point) and this one comes across as one of the most well thought-out. It doesn't simply take the story of "The Little Mermaid" and throw in a spacer - you've got a whole original story going! Kudos! Can't wait to read more!
Jill chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
I like what you got going on in this story I'm a huge fan of jimxariel couple so please continue I hope to see more of your work I even made a comic of the cute couple hope to see a new chapter: )
Inuwolf012 chapter 2 . 4/20/2010
This is awesome! You've done such a great job so far. I especially love how you've kept Jim and Ariel in character. I can't wait to read more!
OMGitsEMILY chapter 2 . 4/11/2010
Don't say you don't do it justice - you're doing a great job! You're doing a fantastic job keeping Jim and everyone else in character. I like all the terms you came up with. It's all very realistic, and by 'realistic' I mean that it fits in with the movies well... not real life. lol.

Can't wait to read more!
LoveLifeAlways90 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
love the beginning so far. please continu
OMGitsEMILY chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I definitely like where this is going. Clever! I can't wait to read more!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2