Reviews for Thursday
Orion6317 chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
What a heartbreaking story. Thanks for the tears that are rolling on my cheeks;-)
kandilyn chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards. Aug 2016

Ok, First, what child doesn't want to scream out bad words when parents aren't around. I'm an adult and I do that when no one is around. lol. Good back story for Dean. Also nice insight into John. You always knew it was in there somewhere. Well written. Very descriptive. Thank you!
Aliko Kinav chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Awww. This was so heart-wrenchingly amazing.
Kat1132 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I love this. Had me in tears by the end. You portray childhood innocence very well. You pitched the boys perfectly for the ages you were going for, which is a really difficult thing to do well. There were a couple spelling errors and typos, but not enough to hinder the story. Yeah. I could gush forever. This has been on my favorites for a long time. I still adore it. Thanks for sharing.
pipinheart chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Loved it...
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh Man, The Feels! Poor Dean! I Feel So Bad For Him... I Wonder If He'll Tell John About Stealing From The Lady & Blind Man?

I'm Glad He Was Found Alright & Nothing Happened To Him. Great Story! X3
Edariel chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You're awesome.
This's one of the best story that I've ever read. Seriously, without exaggeration.
I love your Dean, like his emotions and how you show his thoughts. And I like also John's emotions (Suffer, Johnny!). And Dean is... well, Dean.

So, thanks for your story.
Inferification chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It hurt so much to read. But that ending. Dammit John.
Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Kinda hate John now! Who could he blame Dean and yell at him? Sam(my) was the one who ran away, if John "wanted" to yell at somebody, he should have yelled at Sam(my) because Dean did nothing wrong. Poor Dean, I want to give him a hug and adopt him as my little brother (if he is able to leave Sam(my)).
Karen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
one of the most beautiful history i ever read, Im crying like a baby! Your amazing:) Thank you very much, for this beautiful sensation you left in me:)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great...so long without reading a great weechester story like yours ;D...thank youuu!
toya chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i loved it i loved it so much i just can't tell you enough that i loved it i hope you write nore stories like this one if i could hug you right now i would if you would let me so once again thank you
slystir chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Just read Thursday. Very nice. I had some tears in my eyes as I finished the story. I thought the bananas were a nice touch.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was a fun read! Liked the pov switching.
SJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You made me Cry. Poor Lil Dean I want to hug him. It was so sad when he was calling for his Mommy.