Reviews for Thursday
pipinheart chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Loved it...
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Oh Man, The Feels! Poor Dean! I Feel So Bad For Him... I Wonder If He'll Tell John About Stealing From The Lady & Blind Man?

I'm Glad He Was Found Alright & Nothing Happened To Him. Great Story! X3
Edariel chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
You're awesome.
This's one of the best story that I've ever read. Seriously, without exaggeration.
I love your Dean, like his emotions and how you show his thoughts. And I like also John's emotions (Suffer, Johnny!). And Dean is... well, Dean.

So, thanks for your story.
Inferification chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
It hurt so much to read. But that ending. Dammit John.
Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Kinda hate John now! Who could he blame Dean and yell at him? Sam(my) was the one who ran away, if John "wanted" to yell at somebody, he should have yelled at Sam(my) because Dean did nothing wrong. Poor Dean, I want to give him a hug and adopt him as my little brother (if he is able to leave Sam(my)).
Karen chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
one of the most beautiful history i ever read, Im crying like a baby! Your amazing:) Thank you very much, for this beautiful sensation you left in me:)
Zyanya chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Great...so long without reading a great weechester story like yours ;D...thank youuu!
toya chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
i loved it i loved it so much i just can't tell you enough that i loved it i hope you write nore stories like this one if i could hug you right now i would if you would let me so once again thank you
slystir chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Just read Thursday. Very nice. I had some tears in my eyes as I finished the story. I thought the bananas were a nice touch.
Paulathe Cat chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was a fun read! Liked the pov switching.
SJ chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You made me Cry. Poor Lil Dean I want to hug him. It was so sad when he was calling for his Mommy.
yuki kahara chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
*sniffles*

that was SO sad. poor baby. i luv dean SOOOOO much. served john right for being so mean to him. i'm glad it all worked out in the end.

*smiles*

Kahara-Taisho
harakal1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Loved the story. You had me in tears by the end of it. As for Mayberry being a real town. I have no idea but I do know Mayberry was the fictional town in The Andy Griffith Show. You know what one I am talking about. With Aunt Bee, and Opie, and all the rest. Where Andy Griffith is the sheriff. That show. Truly enjoyed the read. Keep up the good work. Hope to see some more Wee!chester stories.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
you had me crying big fat tears at this one! Poor Dean - great story thanks for sharing...and breaking my heart lol!

Well done