Reviews for Fresh Pots
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Caffiene overdose, well that's a new one on me.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
see that's why I'm sitting here with a glass of milk! I'll share it with Dean if you wanna send him over
DeansBabyBird x
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Oh! I'm sure he's gonna start! ahaha

I liked it

See ya next o/

Rosetta
greendaypumpkin chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Hehehehe loved it. We've all been there. Maybe not quite so extreme though lol.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
God I know what that is have so much caffeine in your system it hurts.

I thought this was hilarious and I totally loved it.
PADavis chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Dean and the hummingbird was stupendous. If only we could harness that power!

I call sick day - maybe you could use some sleep sometime this century. Lovely.

I also loved how anxiety had Sam repeating Whoa, OK, and Hey. Spot on perfect.

Phoebe
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Conversely, there simply canNOT be enough overprotective, caring Sam in this world.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I don't think I can describe properly how I LOVED this one. It was...it was SO good for my heart *lol* Loved the...hurt!Dean, as in..I loved the over-caffeinated!Dean, having this pseudo-heart attack that really was an over-dose of coffee (Loved Sam's somewhat cheeky comment on that one at the end!).And loved Dean drinking so much coffee in general, it makes it all so...angsty.I can't help but think of post-hell-Dean or at least Dean under greater stress than in Season 1,and that's... .

Anyway, I loved this little story, it made my afternoon!
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Again, amazing. I love Dean's jumpy and amazed by hummingbird's abilities, and how he twitches and fliches and looks at Sam with red eyes. That false alarm of a heart attack was so good. I love Sam for grasping Dean's shoulder while dialing.

Now I'm going to imagine why Dean was avoiding sleep and doing that to himself. Then I'll have to think of him being released from the hospital and going to a hotel room. Sam will take care of him, keep his watch over Dean and protect him while he sleeps. Thank you very much for that.
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
"Sam blows out a breath, stops pushing the wheelchair in the middle of the hall." I can totally picture Sam huffing and wearing his bitchface.

"Don't start." lol
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
AW hun! this rocked!

awesome wording

loved Sam's shock and Dean actually feeling it- lol "I swear if felt like a heart attack" haha

xx
Carol chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Awesome!
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Okkay, Dean, *gently takes away coffee* Maybe it's time to switch to decaf, honey.

Love his "sleep is overrated" and then ordering the jumbo size... And then being way beyond jittery and anxious and going on about the power of hummingbirds while Sam's all "just lay down and go to sleep, dude, PLEASE!" while groaning and rolling back to sleep. LOL! But love the bit in the diner with Sam calling a sick day and time off for the both of them and then my brain EXPLODES with glee (*looks around self and pokes at what's left, shrugs, takes another sip of something vaguely alcoholic*) Is it bad that I totally love Dean's face going all crumply and he's tearing up and whimpering while sweating like crazy. *LOVES!* And the writhing on the floor with his hand all tangled up in Sam's sleeve is AWESOME...

But I love Dean ending with "Don't Start" and we all know Sam's totally gearing up for a bitchfest...
494dwangel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
omg, i once did this...well, i didn't end up in hospital but i tell you i did feel i was on a verge of a heart attack...
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
*gigglesnorts*

That is all kinds of awesome! (it slipped by me in lj, sneaky fic...) Great ending, oh, imagining the mortal embarrassment Dean will feel and Sam will use forever-and-ever against him... *giggle*